New Zealand mama of 2, new and need to lose 64 pounds

Options
Hey all *waves* I turn 40 in July and really want to lose this weight that I put on in my first pregnancy and have never lost. My son is turning 7 in April - so enough is enough. I am 33.6kg (74 lb) heavier than when I got pregnant with him and although I'd love to be that weight and size again, I was super fit and exercised a lot. I always thought I'd want to get back to where I was, but I'd be happier even 5kg heavier than that. So I need to lose 64 pounds to get there. It's 22 weeks till my birthday and my goal is to lose 20kg / 44lb in that time. I've never counted calories before the end of last year, which I started to do and lost a little weight, but then I'd stop. So, now I am on it and I need to stick to it and I figure the best way for that to happen is to actually post and get support from others who are in the same place/have been in the same place as me. So here I am! This is my fourth day :) I'm doing well so far, as in completing each day and sticking to it as well as exercising, and I really want to keep it that way. I want to be another MFP success story!!