New 30 day shred support group

Options

Replies

• amandaj1966
    amandaj1966 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    I did 9 days of the 30 DS and then went away for the weekend, planned on getting straight back after the weekend but I didn't. :cry:
    So I am going to start again, off to do day one again now. Will definitely join this group.
    Good luck everyone. xx
  • romyhorse
    romyhorse Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 3 but I'm not doing it every day, I'm alternating with c25k. Just finished Insanity so it seemed quite easy, dreading level 2 though.
  • kmchambers64
    kmchambers64 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I am already feeling a wee bit sore after this AM's workout. Thinking tomorrow is going to be really tough. Anybody else feeling tight?
  • MrsMeisner
    MrsMeisner Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I'm starting tomorrow too! Invite please!
  • CharityGC
    CharityGC Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    Finished day nine today. And it's the first day I went all the way through with only having to mod once in strength and that was the second minute of push ups.
  • always4vin
    Options
    Would love to start this up again...if you can...please invite me. And here is to getting our butts kicked!! She's awesome!!
  • jeanine182
    jeanine182 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm on day 3 of the 30ds. My abs and legs are sore but I pushed thru. I have a cruise coming up in March so I'm really motivated to get fit. Wish me luck and I will check in to see how everyone else is doing as we'll. Good luck all!
  • TLTucker80
    TLTucker80 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    OMG!!!!!!! I did day 1 and I really want to change its name from 30 Day Shred to Day 1 kills you!!!!!! I was not expecting it to be this hard... I just started this weight loss journey on Jan. 4th. I weighted 255 pounds and in the first month I have lost 16 pounds so that is great to me. My goal weight is 130lbs. I'm 5ft 3in. So I started 30ds at 239pounds so I'm just going to keep pushing my self to keep going. I need you all to help push me too. Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • negreen1
    Options
    Me too! I am starting tomorrow. How do you join this group? I am new to the community portion of this site. Can someone invite me? :smile:
  • negreen1
    Options
    Nevermind. I clicked on the link on the first page. Sorry!
  • kmluecht
    kmluecht Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Today was my 10th day. I am debating starting the 2nd level tomorrow. You can do it! Feel free to add me everyone.
  • PaigeAnderson100
    PaigeAnderson100 Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    I would be more than happy to add everyone!
    I saw that someone actually joined the link that someone else provided but, that's not my group. I have created a new one!

You can all expect an invitation. I hope that everyone shares under the introduction tab in the group and shares after your workouts!!!!
  • lisamarie2181
    lisamarie2181 Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    Hi all!! Just started today, took my pics and I am ready to go!! Had to do some of the mods like the pushups and some jumping things, definitely need a good bra for this one!! Going to try for everyday or at least do my best!! Good luck everyone, cant wait to see your results!!
  • loveekatiev
    Options
    I started today, also! :) I'd be happy to join you guys on this journey to a fitter body! I've done the video about 3-4 times before, but I never stuck with it. It KICKS MY BUTT and I struggle!! I'm petite not definitely not in shape to do this with ease. I really want to consistently stick with it and can't wait to move on to Level 2.
  • sba0414
    sba0414 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I would love to join this group! I stopped over the weekend but plan to start over tomorrow!
  • kmchambers64
    kmchambers64 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Okay, sore from yesterday but pushed through on day 2. We can all do this. I wanted to stop, but I thought of you all. Please don't anyone stop. Just push through.
  • joedyh
    Options
    Great work out today!! I have lost 4lb. Ya!!!
  • sarbear853
    sarbear853 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I just completed level 1 last night. Today I start level 2. I have only a few lbs lost but I can tell i've lost some inches already in 10 days. I've taken 2 days off but I do 5 other days of working out as well. I am nervous to start level 2!
  • storm0112
    storm0112 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am on day 3, my legs are so sore and walking up and downstairs is a killer!!, I am determined to see this through to the end and hopefully shed some of the 28lbs that I am trying to lose, feel free to add me, I could do with some friends to motivate me even more :) xx
  • RunFasterAmber
    Options
    I'd like to join too. I've started 30DS twice and quickly lost motivation. This would hold me accountable!