Anyone using the Nutri Bullet and loosing wieght?

Options
2»

Replies

• lms1220
    lms1220 Posts: 60
    Options
    I LOVE mine. It helps me get a lot more servings of vegetables per day then I was before. Great for anyone short on time as well. I have at least 1 everyday, and track what goes in it just as if it were a meal.
  • casmithis
    casmithis Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    I did the 30 day Young and Raw Challenge in February and lost 10 pounds. BUT I felt a lot healthier. I had other issues it helped with as well (joint pain and digestion). I still use a lot of the recipes from the challenge every day. When i go on vacation I don't take my bullet and I miss my smoothies. Let me know if you want the 30 day challenge recipes and I'll send you the info. There's a shopping list give for every 5 days.

Cindy
  • debyoung62
    debyoung62 Posts: 18
    Options
    Hi Cindy, I would love the list.
  • orapronobis
    orapronobis Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    I've had my Nutribullet for a year and I love it. I use it to make my protein smoothies and green smoothies. But, just like all other foods, I weigh each ingredient and log everything. As long as your total intake is at a deficit, you will lose weight. There's no "free" food, not even the healthy stuff.
  • angelo74
    angelo74 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I know I've been gaining weight with it too! I was told not to eat fruit because of the sugar??? I mean to not add any at all. :(
  • mjjh75
    Options
    I've had my Nutribullet for a year and I love it. I use it to make my protein smoothies and green smoothies. But, just like all other foods, I weigh each ingredient and log everything. As long as your total intake is at a deficit, you will lose weight. There's no "free" food, not even the healthy stuff.
  • ebbandflow
    ebbandflow Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I love my NutriBullet and use it daily for my lunch. I guess I'm kinda boring cause I basically make the same one every day. Spinach, half a banana, 3/4 cup blueberries, and one other fruit (a couple strawberries or a couple slices of peach or apple or mango). And one scoop of whey vanilla protein powder. Ya gotta measure what you put in and count the calories. I have lost 27 pounds in ten months, but I credit counting calories. NutriBullet is a great tool.
  • NoAdditives
    NoAdditives Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    I know I've been gaining weight with it too! I was told not to eat fruit because of the sugar??? I mean to not add any at all. :(

You can eat whatever you want and as long as you have a carie deficit you will lose weight.
  • staciedee10
    staciedee10 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I just purchased the Nutri Bullet last week. I have juiced/smoothie for 4 days and have lost 5 lbs.!!! I mainly blend veggies, greens, ginger, blueberries & pears. I do drink most of the pulp as well. Only juiced once a day and as a meal replacement. First few days I did not feel well but read that is the toxins in my body leaving, etc. I was VERY surprised to see the weight loss as I continued to eat breads, etc. I plan to continue this to see where it will take me! Lots of luck!!! :flowerforyou:
  • Tigermum9
    Tigermum9 Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    bump for recipes