Starting 30 Day Shred- Any takers???

So I started the thirty day shred today. I wanted some buddies to work out with on this journey. Thought maybe a little competition with bragging rights would be nice. If anyone else wants to join me, just let me know. Friend request me and include your starting weight and neck, hip, bust, waist, and thigh measurements. Every week we will check in, and see how our progress is going.

Lets do this! We can all use some support and encouragement.

Replies

• eggsmilkbread
    eggsmilkbread Posts: 184 Member
    Hmm maybe you can start a group! I'd definintely join since i'm starting 30ds tomorrow :drinker:
  • estanton6
    estanton6 Posts: 24 Member
    I think getting a group to do it together is a great idea. It should really help with motivation. I will but I don't have measurements yet I'll send you a request with measurements later today. When do you think you will start?
  • KLL1985
    KLL1985 Posts: 24 Member
    Day 2 Level 1 just completed! Yesterday was real hard and today was no easier, but I did manage to use weights virtually all the way through whereas yesterday I had to put them down a couple of times. I also only took 2 five second breaks today and yesterday I had to stop a few times for around 10 -15 seconds to catch by breath. I am soooo out of shape but already there is small progress! I hate the very last ab section though, I can't do them at all!
  • StrongAndHealthyMommy
    StrongAndHealthyMommy Posts: 1,255 Member
    day 1 level 2
  • marsonearth
    marsonearth Posts: 11 Member
    Hello! I am in in, starting 30ds this evening!
  • HN2B
    HN2B Posts: 1
    I started day one today and it was hard going but feeling good now! Can I join the group please I will send measurements tonight.

I have never tried this before but will be great to keep each other motivated!
  • ramonafrincu
    ramonafrincu Posts: 160 Member
    Hi... Started as well 30 DS today and feels great. I would love some motivation along the way so count on me. x
  • monjacq1964
    monjacq1964 Posts: 291 Member
    i'll get in on this. Will start tomorrow. How do you track it on the exercise thingie on here? last time i recorded it, it only gave me about 230 calories, felt like i burned more than that.
  • ware_sarah
    ware_sarah Posts: 21 Member
    I just started today!! Count me in- ill take measurements tomorrow!!
  • OkRebeccaJay
    OkRebeccaJay Posts: 40 Member
    Im starting this evening also! I am excited, but a little bummed out as i am recovering from a cold and feeling a bit miserable. Not going to let it stop me! If there is a group I would for sure join :)
  • KelBelz22
    KelBelz22 Posts: 95 Member
    I started yesterday! Day 1 Level 1 I'll join in for the support and motivation
  • MissBum
    MissBum Posts: 71 Member
    I just did level 1 day 4 today, but I usually have to take break days because of a crazy schedule, so I'm pretty likely to finish around the same time as you guys =) Let's shred!
  • NicholeRobb
    NicholeRobb Posts: 166 Member
    I'm in! Will start later tonight or tomorrow. Will friend request you with measurements :)
  • EllennD
    EllennD Posts: 96 Member
    Starting tomorrow! :)
  • nik2710
    nik2710 Posts: 49 Member
    Hi I'm in. I am on day 2. Felt easier than day 1. Together we can shred the weight forever.
  • slainnz
    slainnz Posts: 56 Member
    Me too, started last night sore today!
  • LaniLani999
    LaniLani999 Posts: 11 Member
    Day 3 Level 1 today. Yesterday was so hard, maybe I am lifting too heavy.
  • already started... lots of feb starts
  • LaviMc
    LaviMc Posts: 355 Member
    Sounds cool! Just have to get a tape measure first! I'll get back to you!
  • kalimodel
    kalimodel Posts: 10 Member
    Started today..and phew..im so out of shape