NSV: The little black dress with pictures

Options

Replies

• yusineddy
    yusineddy Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Girl, you are rocking that dress, it looks amazing on you! Congratulations on your success!!!
  • Behavior_Modification
    Behavior_Modification Posts: 24,482 Member
    Options
    You look so fantastic. Amazing!!!
  • Chris5138
    Options
    Looking good. Keep up the great work
  • KenosFeoh
    KenosFeoh Posts: 1,837 Member
    Options
    That is a HUGE victory; congratulations!
  • cmdoiy
    cmdoiy Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely fantastic! What an inspiration! Keep up the good work.
  • SuzieQ724
    SuzieQ724 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    You've got every reason to be proud! Congratulations to you!!
  • RobinC37
    RobinC37 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    That dress is ADORABLE and you look so fabulous in it!!! Great work so far! I was just talking with another larger friend about how nice it is to be able to shop in normal stores again.
  • breajohnson
    breajohnson Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    wow I am amazed by your transformation. so happy for you. keep up the good work. give me some pointers i need to drop about 100 lbs.
  • JackiePenner
    JackiePenner Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    You officially are my inspiration! Well done! What a beauty! What a strong woman and I am so happy for you!
  • miracole
    miracole Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    fabulous! You look amazing and your success is inspiring!
  • stunningalmond
    stunningalmond Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Gorgeous!!
  • emmabeckemeyer1
    emmabeckemeyer1 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    you look great!
  • PhoenixRising7
    PhoenixRising7 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely amazing! :)
  • kaligrl1
    Options
    Your post brought me to tears, that is truely dedication and you look amazing. Of course i am sure you feel even more amazing now that you are healthier.
    :smile:
  • TriumphNow
    TriumphNow Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    You look sooooo great! Congratulations! You are a shining example of what perseverance means. So inspiring :)
  • CharityGC
    CharityGC Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! And I love your iPhone case!
  • BranMuffin947
    BranMuffin947 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    thanks for sharing, you're very motivating =)

keep up the good work & keep in mind that that feeling won't go away any time soon & one day you'll enjoy shopping!

:heart: :heart:
  • bmskid
    bmskid Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    I love this!! You look awesome. You have come SO FAR! Your hard work is paying off!

I can relate. I sometimes feel nervous to go into a store that might be "skinny only". I've never once been into MOST mall clothing stores, because I'm not sure how high the sizes go and, quite frankly, I fear someone saying, "You're too fat to shop here." How stupid is that? I rather avoid it altogether than possibly experience something bad. One of my Non-scale goals is to go into a mall store I've never been in AND buy something. :)
  • ChristinaR720
    Options
    You look gorgeous! What a great NSV!
  • MochaMixAZ
    MochaMixAZ Posts: 844 Member
    Options
    Yes, this exactly. The entire time I was in the mall, I kept thinking everyone MUST be looking at me and asking, "What is SHE doing here?" Or.... wondering if I was there to go the food court. Totally unfounded, but the brain loves to play tricks on us, doesn't it?

Maybe someone WAS talking about me and wondering what I was doing there, I don't really know. But when I really tried to step back and look at it objectively, I didn't SEE that happening. I kind of held my breath once I was in the store, thinking the sales girl wouldn't even acknowledge me. Well - she did. AND she had to bring be a SMALLER size than I had picked up for myself!!
    I love this!! You look awesome. You have come SO FAR! Your hard work is paying off!

I can relate. I sometimes feel nervous to go into a store that might be "skinny only". I've never once been into MOST mall clothing stores, because I'm not sure how high the sizes go and, quite frankly, I fear someone saying, "You're too fat to shop here." How stupid is that? I rather avoid it altogether than possibly experience something bad. One of my Non-scale goals is to go into a mall store I've never been in AND buy something. :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!