Hello!

Options
Hi everyone,

I am Deanne, 34 years old and determined to be 5 stone lighter hopefully by summer 2011.

I have scoliosis and SPD and so my excercise is limited, but know that the weight loss will help these health issues.

I have two gorgeous children who I want ot spend more quality time with, and weight loss and a healthier lifestyle will really help this.

I have always struggled with my weight and have been successful to a point with other eating plans, but this time it will be where I want to be and stay there for good.

I look forward to chatting to you all and helping where i can!
Dea
x

Replies

• becky123456
    becky123456 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Hi, Deanne.

I just started as well, and would like to lose 40 pounds.. I have a neurological condition that makes it hard for me to exercise too, but I have been told by lots of people that simply walking during the day will help, if more strenuous exercises are not possible. Good luck to you.. I guess this won't be easy, but will definitely be worth it in the long run! Becky
  • bjandlm
    bjandlm Posts: 75
    Options
    Hi Dea, welcome to MFP, I know that you will find your experience very
    rewarding, I just began in February, and so far it has done wonders for me.
    I wish you great success! :smile:
  • sistahfierce
    Options
    Blessings Fitness Pals,

My name is Kathleen aka Sistah Fierce, I'm 38 years old, married w/ 6 children and 3 grandbabies and come hell or high water I'm determined to be at least 40-45 lighter when all is said and done.

My overall goal is to permanently adopt a healthier lifestyle and shed some pounds while doing it so that I can enjoy my children and their children and setting a great example of good living. I'm a firm believer that our bodies are God's vessels and we must take extra special care of them from the inside out.

I struggled with my weight as a young girl, then in my teenage to about mid 20's I was at a perfect weight however I relocated, accepted Christ into my life which completely changed my way of living so with all that I gained about 60lbs over a 3.5 year period and it seemingly creeped up on me before I knew it and it has been the hardest most challenging thing to shed from life. Now with the support of my sister i'm more conscience and prepared mentally to make a change and not play games with myself.

I pray that I can get support from you gals & guys and I will be as much a support to you as I can. Love you all!
    I look forward to chatting to you all and helping where i can!
  • hot_auguste_bride
    Options
    Welcome! those are great goals and even better reasons! I wish you success!
  • ShrinkingMamma
    Options
    Hello to you all!