Friends who do it ...

Options
Mopetite
Mopetite Posts: 26 Member
I recently agreed on having a friend with benefits, Sex no strings attached.
yet his behaviour shocks me a little for he plans great dates out ..
He cooks for me , calls me constantly. It just seems like we are leading into something more...
wants me to go grocery shopping with him..lol...Which I think is so cute.

He just does not act like the usual "hook up" type of guy...
darnnn it ! I'm starting to like this guy !
a few weeks ago..I got out of an engagement and my fiance still calls me hoping to fix our problems ..
But I'm so drawn to this new guy ...:embarassed:

Replies

• Chadomaniac
    Chadomaniac Posts: 1,785 Member
    Options
    well good for u date him and bang him all u want !
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    What he said.
  • fara180
    fara180 Posts: 1,260 Member
    Options
    I recently agreed on having a friend with benefits, Sex no strings attached.
    yet his behaviour shocks me a little for he plans great dates out ..
    He cooks for me , calls me constantly. It just seems like we are leading into something more...
    wants me to go grocery shopping with him..lol...Which I think is so cute.

He just does not act like the usual "hook up" type of guy...
    darnnn it ! I'm starting to like this guy !
    a few weeks ago..I got out of an engagement and my fiance still calls me hoping to fix our problems ..
    But I'm so drawn to this new guy ...:embarassed:

Run away! Unless you're wanting to get trapped in another relationship...in which case, stay.
  • Terasome
    Terasome Posts: 3,808 Member
    Options

perfect :wink:
  • Mopetite
    Mopetite Posts: 26 Member
    Options

:laugh: :blushing: :smokin:
  • FitBeto
    FitBeto Posts: 2,121 Member
    Options
    This sounds serious
  • justicer68
    justicer68 Posts: 1,223
    Options
    Run.....Been there done that...you start to like him because of the mixed signals he's sending then he is like, "this is FWB remember" Someone always gets hurt whether it is intended or not.

Just remember...the one who cares the least holds the most power...
  • ShaunShaunphenomenon
    Options
    You should listen to Justicer, trust me on this. He isn't sending you a signal, but you can approach and ask him about his behavior, most likely he is used to a relationship or having a woman who does things for him. I've never been in this situation, I don't have FWB, but I know from my friends this is what happens.
  • AltaicaTigre
    AltaicaTigre Posts: 1,597 Member
    Options
    Run.....Been there done that...you start to like him because of the mixed signals he's sending then he is like, "this is FWB remember" Someone always gets hurt whether it is intended or not.

Just remember...the one who cares the least holds the most power...

Yikes, darlin seems you got hurt before, I am sorry for that :(

My advice, talk to him, don't guess, talk, ask questions, find out if he is still intent on FWB or if he wants more. KNOW your options before you decide, don't play the guessing game, in the end, it's just a game. Games don't belong in relationships. :)
  • sillygoosie
    sillygoosie Posts: 1,109 Member
    Options
    Enjoy it but believe him when he says it's just FWB. It's a way of having all the fun of dating without a commitment. There's nothing wrong with it if you can handle the truth that this will be fun for a while but it probably won't lead anywhere. Sounds perfect to me.
  • tj1376
    tj1376 Posts: 1,402 Member
    Options
    I have a few questions -

1. Who requested the FWB, you or him? If its him then I think he was using the FWB to get closer to you. No guy I have ever met is that close if he is just in it for the Bennie's.

2. Were you actually friends before the hook-ups? If you were friends before the hookups, did you normally do these things together - if not, see answer one.
  • lovelyMYlovely
    lovelyMYlovely Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    u know... some girls are not FWB material because some girls have the ability to make a man fall in love with them. and it seems like your the type that can make men fall... sooo seems to me he is having feelings for you to!

I never had a friends with benefits because like you, the second they make love with me they get connected instantly... feel proud!! :) few woman can do this.... lol...

I have never had a problem keeping a long relationship... so its your choice.. either you can choose this new guy or you can go back to your fiance.... in the end its your choice... but dont make the wrong decision because in the future you will look back at this point and wonder " how life could have been" ... feel whats right in your heart. who makes you feel the best.... the new guy is TOTALLY into you, and your fiance realized what he lost so now he wants you back... just feel whats right in your heart AND mind because sometimes your heart feels one way while the mind feels another !! :)
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    Just take things slow and relax. He may enjoy your company outside of the 'benefits' - and that's okay, but don't expect anything other than face value when he says he wants to keep it 'no strings'...

About five years ago I met a guy and wanted to keep it 'no strings' - we would often go out and do fun things together, but it always led back to the benefits, which was the whole point. We did this for about eight months, with no commitment, requirements, or 'strings' -- after those first eight months we decided it would be cool if we started maybe actually dating, making it more of an exclusive thing, inviting each other out with our friends, etc..

We're married now. It wasn't my intention at all. I just met someone cool that could handle NSA, and I liked talking to, and because we were both honest and upfront from the get-go, we ended up in a really frucking cool as *kitten* relationship.
  • firstsip
    firstsip Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options
    Just break up.

No, no. On second thought... how big is his junk?
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    You might double-check with him to see if FWB is still what he has in mind.
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    Just have some sex. Don't overthink it and see what happens. But for the love of gravy, just have some sex.
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options
    So, are you trying to advertise that your FWB no-strings sex slot is soon to be available? :laugh:

He goes by Extra Hot Chocolate. You're welcome. Just plug that in to the forum search.
  • JUDDDing
    JUDDDing Posts: 1,367 Member
    Options
    These activities all seem like things friends do...

I have no experience with FWB type arrangements - but I would expect that it included friendship.

Maybe be more clear that you are looking for a go to "booty call" sort of arrangement?
  • sunsnstatheart
    sunsnstatheart Posts: 2,544 Member
    Options
    So what exactly is the problem here? Something casual is getting less casual? Yea, that never happens.
  • billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    Options
    He just stealth made you his girlfriend. Well plaid by him.