Gympact Anywhere....anyone?

Options
Just wondering if anyone of you Gympact-ers have tried the new 'Home workout feature'. I Used it for P90x and it worked, although I think it is open to a fair amount of exploitation! But still free money to workout aint that bad. Just really wish the post New Years lot will hurry up and fail, as rewards have been a bit low this last few weeks. Used to get $5 a week, now I'm lucky if I get $2.50. Hurry up and fail people!!! I want my dolla.

For those who don't know what it is a simple google will show you since I've explained it far too many times lol. Put simply, get paid to workout, get charged if you don't. Anyone interested feel free to use my code HITWilli to get us both $5.

Replies

• Foggy7640
    Options
    Hello...I am using it for a week , now...but sorry I don't intend to fail :)
  • pyrowill
    pyrowill Posts: 1,163 Member
    Options
    Damn, feel free to fail anytime...
  • Foggy7640
    Options
    :laugh:
  • Liss416
    Liss416 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    I use gympact, but I have an android phone, so I don't think the workout at home feature is available yet. I'm doing p90x too, so I would love to get gympact credit for it.
  • MissSusieQ
    MissSusieQ Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    i have the same issue. at the same time as they introduced the anywhere option, i upped my pact to $30x3 workouts, as i was slacking, but the following week, despite tripling my pact, i was rewarded with 98c (down from $1.98 the previous week on a $10x3 wourkout pact).

i blame cheaters, and it's really making it hard for me to motivate myself, because 98c isn't much of a reward.

and please, if anyone says 'the real reward is your health' i'll scream! i work out for my health. i use this app for the dolla!