Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!
Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

The Last Post Is The Winner...

Replies

• 500th post, I win/thread.
  • aliciagetshealthy
    aliciagetshealthy Posts: 946 Member
    500th post, I win/thread.

742480mp87kxcxgu.gif congratulations on your roll victory

<not happy! not happy! damn 20 more pages is a long time! *sigh*>
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    It was sooooo close too.....

f52c3cbf371351206c419e50ce29c802.gif
  • _noob_
    _noob_ Posts: 3,306 Member
    bill-o-reilly-o.gif
  • aliciagetshealthy
    It was sooooo close too.....

f52c3cbf371351206c419e50ce29c802.gif

Be careful with that thing man! You'll shoot yer eye out!

ralphie-costume.jpg
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,173 Member
    I'm back in this one!

sherlock.gif
  • aliciagetshealthy
    I'm back in this one!

sherlock.gif

Welcome back!!

There was laughter! 969356n04i0j45gk.gif ...there was tears 780920wevc3spomh.gif ...there was hugs 579081gumtwy2sum.gif ...there was inappropriate behavior 72808hrauishp4k.gif ...you know - the usual randomness! 3363535crw3wh5u75.gif
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    I'm back in this one!

sherlock.gif

Welcome back!!

There was laughter! 969356n04i0j45gk.gif ...there was tears 780920wevc3spomh.gif ...there was hugs 579081gumtwy2sum.gif ...there was inappropriate behavior 72808hrauishp4k.gif ...you know - the usual randomness! 3363535crw3wh5u75.gif

Oh Come on. I was only in the last page or two.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Yes, but not strikeworthy.

I have to say, when I lived in an apartment, I am glad that the neighbor girl didn't shout out "Fornicate with me" "Fornicate me hard." or just plain "Fornicate" all night long when I had to go to work the next day. The more abbreviated version was short enough to make it so I could fall back asleep after each outburst.

The last apartment I lived in, I went running outside because I thought someone was being attacked in the woods behind my building. Turned out my neighbor upstairs was a screamer. :huh:

Oh, and IN! :drinker:
  • aliciagetshealthy
    It's FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!

uhlHWpD.gif
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk

I have to say, when I lived in an apartment, I am glad that the neighbor girl didn't shout out "Fornicate with me" "Fornicate me hard." or just plain "Fornicate" all night long when I had to go to work the next day. The more abbreviated version was short enough to make it so I could fall back asleep after each outburst.

The last apartment I lived in, I went running outside because I thought someone was being attacked in the woods behind my building. Turned out my neighbor upstairs was a screamer. :huh:

When I was living in Washington, I lived in an apartment. I had my girlfriend over, and we were playing around with some mattress gymnastics and having a good time. When we were done, we left my apartment and as we walked out to my car, the neighbors from upstairs, leaned out their balcony, and moaned and repeated a lot of things she had been vocal about until we got in and shut the doors. She was sooooooo emabatrrassed.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit

When I was living in Washington, I lived in an apartment. I had my girlfriend over, and we were playing around with some mattress gymnastics and having a good time. When we were done, we left my apartment and as we walked out to my car, the neighbors from upstairs, leaned out their balcony, and moaned and repeated a lot of things she had been vocal about until we got in and shut the doors. She was sooooooo emabatrrassed.

I would be, too!

Taylor-Swift-Laughing-Gif-taylor-swift-30258989-500-245.gif
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,173 Member

I sometimes wonder if my neighbors can hear my mattress gymnastics...but then I remember they're loud and obnxious at all hours & don't really care, LOL ;)
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk

I would be, too!

Damnit. It's another red x. :grumble: Stupid firewall.
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk

I sometimes wonder if my neighbors can hear my mattress gymnastics...but then I remember they're loud and obnxious at all hours & don't really care, LOL ;)

Oh. If that were the case, I woud try to be loud and obnoxious. Move the bed against the shared wall and all that.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit

I would be, too!

That wasn't even photobucket!
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk

I would be, too!

I know. I just put the URL in and I could see it, so why is it a red x here?

:thinking:
    ^ That shuold be a little smiley like the huh one with smoke pourin gout of its ears.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit

I would be, too!

^ That shuold be a little smiley like the huh one with smoke pourin gout of its ears.

I have no idea!
  • aliciagetshealthy
    ......bunch of quote boxes......

742461wc0jpfg1ww.gif

and to combat the offensive red "X"s.......71273mhrp5kyvjc.gif
  • Fvaisey
    Fvaisey Posts: 5,506 Member
    red_x_tumblr_gif_by_howeller-d4ts0bq.gif