Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!
Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

The Last Post Is The Winner...

Replies

• Fvaisey
    Fvaisey Posts: 5,506 Member
    Good Job on the Gif! Will check out her story.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Good Job on the Gif! Will check out her story.

Thanks! And yes, you should definitely read her story.
  • Fvaisey
    Your Welcome!
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    Teehee!

friday_gifdump_371_06.gif
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    I'm bored

4f0295a61861334cba00547b.png?w=600&h=664
  • DudeistPriest
    DudeistPriest Posts: 665 Member
    Nailed it!
  • Fvaisey
    Could we stick to the bikini theme?

bikini-rope-swing-fail-d256eb94-original.gif

:drinker:
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    4chan-1287702757921.gif
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,173 Member
    What-A-Beautiful-And-Graceful-Beach-Girl.gif
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    bikini-swing-fail.gif
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    Ok, one more

DYXhUls.gif
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Dammit, I wanted to lick Bella's hindquarters!!! I just had to share the awesomeness that is Sarauk2sf, because she broke the state record for deads at the powerlifting competition she was in on Saturday. That's 325 lbs on that bar!

4qffo_zps66a72ba3.gif

I wanted to see the rest of her happy dance!
  • aliciagetshealthy
    aliciagetshealthy Posts: 946 Member
    Just passing time on a Monday

8E4Cc.gif
  • Fvaisey
    That looks dangerous!
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    Dammit, I wanted to lick Bella's hindquarters!!! I just had to share the awesomeness that is Sarauk2sf, because she broke the state record for deads at the powerlifting competition she was in on Saturday. That's 325 lbs on that bar!

4qffo_zps66a72ba3.gif

That's was it, she turned around and walked off stage after that last bounce! Someone else made one after me, so here's the last part, so you can watch her walk away. :wink:

DwLQ5Q2.gif
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk

4qffo_zps66a72ba3.gif

That's was it, she turned around and walked off stage after that last bounce! Someone else made one after me, so here's the last part, so you can watch her walk away. :wink:

DwLQ5Q2.gif

I dunno. She looks like she is lightly stepping away from the center-satge area, and bouncing a bit in the background too.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit

4qffo_zps66a72ba3.gif

DwLQ5Q2.gif

I dunno. She looks like she is lightly stepping away from the center-satge area, and bouncing a bit in the background too.

I dunno. The most important part is that she DL'd 325 lbs! :bigsmile:
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk

4qffo_zps66a72ba3.gif

DwLQ5Q2.gif

I dunno. The most important part is that she DL'd 325 lbs! :bigsmile:

Well, yeah. There is that.

No.

Says you!
  • nickowastaken
    nickowastaken Posts: 751 Member
    I win! Yessss

kids-funny-games.jpg
  • Fvaisey
    Uhhh, fail...

1304356562_discus-throwing-fail.gif