Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

The Last Post Is The Winner...

Options

Replies

• maab_connor
    maab_connor Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    Me:

monday_zps9e2b6983.gif
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Options
    capeyeroll_zps41ab9ae8.gif

I hate when they are blocked by my firewall, so all I see is a red X. I never know how to reply.

so this is funny to everyone but you?

redXsmiley.gif

pretty much!

Smiley_Sarcastic-Red-X-01.gif
  • Fvaisey
    Fvaisey Posts: 5,506 Member
    Options
    Who saw it this weekend?
    new-captain-america-the-winter-soldier-poster-lands-155226-a-1391176963-470-75.jpg

Worth it?
  • maab_connor
    Options
    Who saw it this weekend?
    new-captain-america-the-winter-soldier-poster-lands-155226-a-1391176963-470-75.jpg

Worth it?

saw it and loved it. close to comic 616 canon. but enough different so as to have some twists.

Tasha's hair and wardrobe was laughable in continuity, but the rest was fantabulous.
  • Fvaisey
    Options
    Thanks!

10172630_10152273329652770_7336216603487926673_n.jpg
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    Options
    weekend-was-awesome.gif
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    Options
    Who saw it this weekend?

Worth it?
    I saw it and loved it. I wouldn't have watched it in 3D or on the IMAX, but it was good. It didn't exactly follow reality (Marvel comics story) 100%, but it fit in well with the new Marvel Cinema Universe. It was worth my $9.50
  • Fvaisey
    Options
    Speaking of the Marvel Universe, I have a question...

giphy.gif
  • maab_connor
    Options

giphy.gif

yes. that's why he ended up with Sue... she was so out of his league anyway.

and SPEAKING of the FF... am I the only one not feeling the new casting for the reboot? don't get me wrong, i'm good with changing the race of characters - that is not the issue. the issue is that Kate Mara and Michael B Jordan (sue and johnny, respectively) don't even look like they could be half siblings. also Jamie Bell (aka Billy Elliot) as THING? really?
  • ChristinaOrtiz23
    ChristinaOrtiz23 Posts: 1,546 Member
    Options
    wmffvs.gif
  • maab_connor
    Options
    [img][/img]
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    Options

giphy.gif

yes. that's why he ended up with Sue... she was so out of his league anyway.

and SPEAKING of the FF... am I the only one not feeling the new casting for the reboot? don't get me wrong, i'm good with changing the race of characters - that is not the issue. the issue is that Kate Mara and Michael B Jordan (sue and johnny, respectively) don't even look like they could be half siblings. also Jamie Bell (aka Billy Elliot) as THING? really?

The real question is can they act? I mean come on. I felt in the first attempt, that Sue Storm served as nothing more than masturbatory fodder for the teen crowd. Everyone knows she was much more than that.
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    Options
    [img][/img]

Just trying to figure out how I did that?
  • maab_connor
    Options
    Just trying to figure out how I did that?

it's a SECRET!
  • Fvaisey
    Options
    keep-it-secret-gandalf.gif
  • Lwillis1234
    Lwillis1234 Posts: 990 Member
    Options
    LAST POST
  • maab_connor
    Options
    LAST POST

i don't understand. this was your last post on MFP? or just in this thread? so confusing.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    Options

I'm pretty sure the guy in the car next to me was listening to The Secret on audiobook. It was reeeaaaally loud!

ETA I know that gif has nothing to do with that book, just the word "secret".
  • maab_connor
    Options

I'm pretty sure the guy in the car next to me was listening to The Secret on audiobook. It was reeeaaaally loud!

ETA I know that gif has nothing to do with that book, just the word "secret".

like the deodorant?