Before and 25 lbs to go....

Options
So I've been wanting to do one of these for a while, but I guess I was chicken s%#* lol...
My Highest Weight 292
Current 175
Goal 140-150

hmmfat_zpsd163dffa.jpg

This is me at about my highest

amazdiff_zpsb39e939f.jpg
Me compared from around 280 and 190

2da78ccc-0081-4965-9bab-331ad3035227_zpscce10b9e.jpg

And this is from Christmas me at 180

I am so close to my goal, and I am so excited and scared at the same time because I have always been a "big" girl and still see myself as a size 22 not a size 12. When you really want to lose weight it's not all that hard, you just have to want it bad enough. All that I did was cut out coffee, soda and fast food; and I made major changes in portion control. And for exercise, my best friend is the Xbox Kinect lol, sounds silly but that thing really gets me moving and it's so fun that I forget I am doing something good for my body!!!

Replies

• harribeau2012
    harribeau2012 Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    WOW!! you have done an amazing job -well done, you look great (started pretty anyway!) :flowerforyou:
  • tracymccownlafon
    Options
    you look awesome! way to go!
  • sgh10
    sgh10 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Well done you look great I have about another 25 to go also so wish me luck take care
  • witchiipooh
    witchiipooh Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Thank you, it has taken me about 2 years to get to this point, I am more poud of myself everyday!!!
  • girlsaint
    girlsaint Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    You are incredible.. big personality showing through in the before pictures as well. Congratulations on your progress. :D
  • WABeachWalker
    WABeachWalker Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Beautiful pictures of a beautiful you! You are amazing! Thanks for posting your pics b/c they are very inspirational. All your hard work and dedication are paying off!

Sheila
  • spartans1958
    Options
    SO AWESOME!!!! Congrats on al your hard work. You look and i bet feel amazing!!!
  • elewellen
    elewellen Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    awesome
  • nczuczu
    nczuczu Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    You look amazing. Keep up the hard work!!! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!