Down 57/23 to go (approximately) * pics*

Options
2»

Replies

• Daysednconfused
    Daysednconfused Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look fantastic! Congratulations!
  • DanaHall1979
    Options
    Congrats!!! You look amazing!!!
  • Fat2FitQueen
    Fat2FitQueen Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    all i can say is wow you are doing such a great job keep up the good work & u have given me a positive feeling 2 just keep up with my journey no matter how long it takes thnx in advance & can we be friends sincerly annette( f096637) :happy:
  • 20kb13
    20kb13 Posts: 161
    Options
    You look awesome, great job! It's great to see these success stories it gives me hope that one day I can post one too.
  • BPayton27
    BPayton27 Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    Smile! You've made incredible progress and the difference is VERY noticable! Well done!
  • FrozenTundra511
    FrozenTundra511 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Smile! You've made incredible progress and the difference is VERY noticable! Well done!

This
  • goody2shews
    goody2shews Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    You are beautiful! Congratulations on your success and thank you so much for sharing!
  • ashleydmassey
    ashleydmassey Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    You are so beautiful and definitely a great encouragement. I'm the same height and currently 175lbs. Just starting this journey!

Thank you so much!!! I sent you a friend request. Much of luck to you, but I know you will probably do just fine!
  • ashleydmassey
    Options

Thanks, my friends/family have all said the same thing. LOL I guess I didn't realize that my lack of smile was so obvious. It might not look like it, but I am very shy...and very, very camera shy---so it's hard for me to pose for a picture, much less smile and pose for one. But now that I know it's so obvious...lol
  • ashleydmassey
    Options
    Thank you all for the nice words. It really does mean a lot! :flowerforyou:

Ashley
  • Behavior_Modification
    Behavior_Modification Posts: 24,482 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your success!!!
  • Chris5138
    Options
    You look amazing!!! Great job and thank you for showing us it can be done. Add me if you like :smile:
  • Jkc9059
    Jkc9059 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    You look amazing and I love the butterfly!! was that a gift to celebrate?
  • kalimodel
    kalimodel Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    GREAT JOB! This is motivation for me since we are the same height.
  • craignev
    craignev Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    Fantastic progress....well done!
  • ShellYarb
    Options
    Very Inspiring! you GO girl!
  • harribeau2012
    harribeau2012 Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!! Very very motivational, Love to see life stories of great weight lose. Thank you so much for the inspiration!!! There are days that I think I am just meant to be a big girl, but then I see these stories and I realize I can do this!!! :happy:

absolutely-what she said :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!