hey :)

Options
Ive just been using myfitnesspal app for a few weeks now, i find it very handy and i just signed in on the website for the first time today. Thought it would give me useful information and good advice. On the 16th a February am going out for my brothers 21st birthday, ive just bought a lovely dress, it fits lovely but i still want to lose i little more just so i look slimmer in the dress. So i can eat 1230 calories a day, i normally eat around 1200 and i do 3 lots of 20 minutes on my exercise bike, i lose around 1100 calories by doing that exercise. So by the 16th is it possible i would have lost about 3 to 4 lb? i would overall want to lose about 4 stone aswell and wondering how many months would it take me to do so? :)

Replies

• gish27
    gish27 Posts: 78
    Options
    good luck with the goals and feel free to add
  • beckieboomoo
    beckieboomoo Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    Thankyou :)
  • Sophiya1421
    Options
    Hey, yep i'm sure you will be able to lose those 3/4lbs by the birthday party. Not that i'm an expert but it sounds like your doing all the right things. I want to lose 3.5 stone and i'm thinking it might take up to 1 year, but unsure as it may take less time. Good luck :smile: xx
  • beckieboomoo
    beckieboomoo Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the reply :) good luck with reaching your goal hun :) xx