When is a good time to weigh yourself?

Options
13»

Replies

• Vmax1992
    Vmax1992 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I do once a week. Sunday morning as soon as I get up. I picked Sunday so that I know after working hard all week I won't blow it on Fri or Sat evenings. This past Sat. my wife and I went out. I was very good picking careful, and asking that as little fat be used in the baking of the flounder. It worked great, and I felt like I did good.
  • determined_erin
    determined_erin Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    I weigh myself right when I wake up in the morning. I usually do this every morning to see where I stand.
  • selina_kyle
    selina_kyle Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I recently boxed up my scale so I was going to say never. I have scale issues.
    However, I usually weigh myself in the morning every 2 or 3 days sometimes daily.
    I'm going to try to weigh once a month instead. :)
  • Lottiehill29
    Lottiehill29 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Even though I've only been doing this for 4 days (5 now), I felt as though I had lost some weight.
    I didn't want to jump on the scales just yet as I'd rather wait till it had been a week.
    But curiosity got me and I weighed in today and.....I've lost 2lbs! 2lb in 4 days!
    I'm so pleased that I've lost something already :happy:
  • trudijoy
    trudijoy Posts: 1,685 Member
    Options
    i just weighed myself and freaked. then i remembered i'd eaten dinner and drank like 1.5 L water since i got home and relaxed. so don't weigh yourself when i did :S

i go for in the morning, post loo but pre shower :)
  • bdamaster60
    bdamaster60 Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    Everyday first thing in the morning after the toilet. Average out the weight at the end of the week.
  • mazdauk
    mazdauk Posts: 1,380 Member
    Options
    Friday morning after bathroom before breakfast (and before cup of tea), just in bed clothes.

14lb in one month is amazing!
  • dwcoleman01
    dwcoleman01 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I weigh myself daily in the morning as soon as I awake. I like to see the progress and I love graphs and data.
  • divaindy
    divaindy Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I like daily also....when I don't thinks get out of hand. Getting use to fluctuations