Anyone wanna do 30 days of Julian Michaels with me???

Options
Hey,

So I am shooting for 30 days of Julian Michaels: Killer Buns and Thighs. I am on Day 3 and am already seeing results. I would like to offer motivation and support for others looking to try out a JM DVD. Feel free to do whatever program you like, I just want some friends to come along on this 30 day journey <3

Replies

• forest0spirit555
    forest0spirit555 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    11234633_1164_zps75149b5d.jpg
  • forest0spirit555
    forest0spirit555 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Anyone game? :D
  • mumofsix
    mumofsix Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I will join you. I have a lot of her dvds. I did her Yoga meltdown last night :)
  • new2locs
    new2locs Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    I just got three of her dvd's. SO do you do it everyday for 30 days? 3 days a week? 5 days a week? Just curious as to how this goes.
  • klroll
    klroll Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'll join you. I'm doing the No More Trouble Zones DVD. Have 3 days in already and can feel it! But, don't see any results yet!
  • terri0527
    terri0527 Posts: 678 Member
    Options
    Finishing the 30 day shred or I would join ya...and by now I am TOTALLY sick of Jillian! :laugh: Good luck on your killer buns and thighs. :smile:
  • mamamc03
    mamamc03 Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    Who is Julian Michaels?
  • TheKeithEllis
    TheKeithEllis Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    I'd like 30 days with Jillian Michaels, but that's another story... :)
  • HealthWoke0ish
    HealthWoke0ish Posts: 2,078 Member
    Options
    Way to go, you. I ordered the 30 day shred (a bunch of people here on MFP recommended it) and it should arrive on Thursday, Feb 7) I'm looking forward to it! :)
  • elvinprincess_9
    elvinprincess_9 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    im starting 30 day shred tonight! im in!
  • renturne
    Options
    I'm in. I have 30 DS, Ripped in 30, and Six Week Six pack.
  • Courtney9143
    Options
    I want to start her 30 Day Shred.. I have it, but have yet to check it out, MUST start that tonight. Has anyone here done it-- how did you find it? I like her training style
  • notsosweett71
    notsosweett71 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    My plan is to start the Jillian's 30-day shred program with my husband this evening. I will do it everyday of the week with the exception of (3) days I do zumba. I need some extra motivation to keep me on track :) so feel free to friend me, and we can motivate each other!
  • BeingAwesome247
    BeingAwesome247 Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    I'll join....I'm already doing her workouts haha
  • notsosweett71
    notsosweett71 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I actually have all three levels of the 30-day shred on a YouTube playlist. My husband and I did level 1 once...and both of us were amazed with how intense the workout is in 27-mins! The plan is to start the program for real this evening!
  • AckieJ
    AckieJ Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    I'm on 30DS Level 2 Day 6 tonight. I also have Buns, Trouble Zones, Boost metabolism. I've been wanting to add another workout to my daily 30DS.
  • BeingAwesome247
    BeingAwesome247 Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    I want to start her 30 Day Shred.. I have it, but have yet to check it out, MUST start that tonight. Has anyone here done it-- how did you find it? I like her training style

I've done it a few times
    It's more of a beginner I think now but it was challenging at first
    You can modify though and not use weights at first or light weights.
    Go at your own pace
    pause the dvd if you need to but always complete it!
    Each level is about 27mins
    Move on once you're comfortable with a level
  • MrsScheidt
    MrsScheidt Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    I can start up 30DS again! Feel free to send me a friend request! Maybe we can get a challenge group together and post before/after pics!!
  • PJP19
    PJP19 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm in ... I have her Body Revolution
    :o)