Brazil Butt Lift friends!

Options
Hey guys I just started a new workout program, the Brazil Butt Lift! Anyone else here doing any at home fitness program? I've also done Insanity..P90x and a little of Turbo fire :)) so if anyone else is doing this type of program add me add me! Im pretty new to mfp community :) i joined a few months ago but not too familiar with the message boards!

Replies

• karlagava
    Options
    Hello! I started it on January 28th. How are you doing so far?
  • joels1979
    joels1979 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I started p90x today.
  • mhiggi02
    mhiggi02 Posts: 5,988 Member
    Options
    Not doing the Brazil Butt thing but always open to supportive friends. Started P90X today too.
  • cdt8908
    cdt8908 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I only have 2 weeks left in the Brazil butt Lift workout program and will actually be starting Brazil Butt Lift Master Series the beginning of March. and I could us all the motivation and support i can get.
  • karlagava
    Options
    I only have 2 weeks left in the Brazil butt Lift workout program and will actually be starting Brazil Butt Lift Master Series the beginning of March. and I could us all the motivation and support i can get.

Please let me know what you think of the master series. I'm gonna start it on March 25th after my first round of BBL. Did you see more results the first or the second month?
  • sarajesssica
    sarajesssica Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I did Turbo Jam a few years ago while in High School, I looooove Sean T's Rockin' Body dvd set, and I plan on starting Brazilian Butt Lift and Insanity in the next month! :)
  • Layla76
    Layla76 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Im currently doing Turbofire and love it. Im starting Les Mills Combat next month and Im also purchasing BBL this week. As you can tell Im a little bit of Beachbody addict...lol Please feel free to add me :)
  • Brwnsuga74
    Brwnsuga74 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    BBL great program!! I have completed that along w/ Turbofire, Chalean Extreme & today started Les Mills Combat. As you can see LOVE beachbody products! Feel free to add me. :)