looking for friends that want to drop 40+

Options
I'm 26 years old and I'm not liking what I'm seeing in the mirror. I'm at the heaviest I've been and sick of it. I have two cruises coming up this year and I don't want delete pictures from them like I did on my last one. I want to lose 40+ lbs before the summer and at least 20 by April (that's my first cruise). I fell off my weight lost when I had a worker co injury, and I'm finally back to were it doesn't hurt. I gained 20 lbs in 8 months from not working out from this.

I've signed up to two 5 K runs at the end of March. I would love to actually run them and not walk them. I also started back up on turbofire, I lost weight and toned up great from that program before.

Looking for a few friends that want to do the same, help motivate me, share recipes and tips, and keep me off that couch.

Replies

• tinkerbelle4415
    Options
    i kinda know how you feel. we live in Ohio but are moving to South Carolina near the beach in 2 months! i would like to lose about 40 lbs too!
  • JessWolf1002
    JessWolf1002 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I'm also trying to lose about 40 lbs. I've lost 10 since the beginning of the year and it's really motivating me to lose the last 35-40 to get to my goal weight. While I don't live near the beach (Washington state) we do go to California a lot during the summer. And it does get fairly warm here for a couple months, 70's and 80's so it would be nice to not be self conscious in a bathing suit or shorts and a tank top.