My life is getting better!

Options
Jkc9059
Jkc9059 Posts: 151 Member
I had surgery on my knee in November and it is not healing well resulting in pain and my inability to exercise even walking hurts. I got down about it and gaind about 8-9 pounds back reverting to my old habits. I finally decided that I could not continue down this path any longer. So I read the book. "It Starts with Food." This changed my perspective on things. I started eating clean last week, plus am doing therapy, and started taking osteo biflex. In the last week I am having less pain, my mood is better, I am sleeping better and wait for it....I have lost 6.8 pounds!! I love it and am recommitted to a better and healthier me!!! Not sure what has lead to the decrease in pain but I am going to contribute it to all of the above. Thanks to my friend Cwatermelon for turning me onto this book it has made a difference in my life.

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!