Workout Regime around time

Options
Hi all,

Bit of a question for you all as I am getting myself confused.

Bit of history :

Did MFP 18 months ago and lost approx 6 kg's. Started to plateau and so fell off the wagon.
Started back on MFP 4 weeks ago. So far I have lost 2.5kg's
Started back at the gym with no real regime. Just worked 10 mins cardio - eliptical to warm up then worked round the weights machines. Cardio has now increased to 25 minutes without getting out of breath orfatigue so thats a great improvement immediatly.

Legs (Calf raises and then a combination of leg press, leg curl, leg extension).
Then worked a combination of seated row, chest press, incline chest press, shoulder press, pec fly to hit the major muscles switching between incline chest press, seated chest press and pec fly singuly in a session not 2 out of 3 in a session..

Probably not hiting all the muscle groups correctly and not totally benefitting. Although I have seen the weights I am lifting increasing over the 4 weeks so not doing all too bad.

My target is as much weight loss and muscle tone as I can in 14 weeks. (That's when I go on holiday). I will contunue when I have tanned myself up of course ;o)

Now I know I ain't going to get a 6-pack or loose a huge amount of weight in that time but I want to be a bit trimmer or atleast back to the 80kg's i was when I went on holiday same time last year. To get there I have a further 5kg's to go. Anything more is a bonus.

I go to the gym twice a week. Monday and Thursday. Sadly life does not allow more than that. I walk 2 miles at lunch every week day.

My macro's are ****e as I can only eat whats on the hot counter at the moment but am hoping to change that. I also have to take into consideration what the rest of the family is eating to try and not make things difficult. I have twins and a wife that need a lot of my time devoted so changing 4 peoples eating habits in one go is needing to be a slowly slowly approach. But it is working.

My diary is open and yes I know I need to cut out the all too regular kebab and chips take away so no need to tell me about that.

What I was wondering is to assist with the tone/chest/arm building what is the best way. Legs need to loose the fat but I am already pressing almost my body weight. Hamstrings and calfs need some work. Probably more so my hams. I used to be able to do the splits. To be able to do that with the correct stretching which I am starting to follow my old gymnastics routine's for stretching from 20 years ago would be fun to be able to do at 36 years old.

So what should I be doing?

Hit all muscles groups both times a week? e.g.

Machine Sets Reps Weight (Kg)
Standing Calf Raises 3 15 34
Pec Dec Butterfly (Pectoral Fly) 3 15 21
Leg Press 3 15 79
Bench (Chest) Press, Machine 3 15 28
Leg Curls 3 15 25
Seated Row, Floor, Machine 3 15 35
Abdominal Crunches 3 15
Planks 3 1 60 seconds
Incline Bench Press 3 15 25
Dips (Assisted) 3 15
Chin-Ups (Assisted) 3 15

Or maybe break it out so on Monday I do say Legs and Dips/Chin-ups, Thursday I go Chest,shoulders,and abs (Planks/crunches).

I do want to throw some other stuff in at home like 30DS maybe twice a week but its finding the time and the combination that does not do more damage. Weekends unfortunatly are out due to family time.

Free weights are also out at the moment as I am scared of poor form and the fact I had a minor back injury 6 years ago which last time I tried free weights I put back into spasm for 2 weeks.

Physio says core is key to solving that problem which I have definatly noticed since starting the last 4 weeks as I can feel its been worked but not put it into spasm and I have put 5-10kg on all my lifting weights above in 4 weeks.

Sorry about war and peace but its better to have all the info in front of you guys and gals.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.