New Year New Life!

Options
Hi! My name is Tracy. I am a stay at home mother of two with an at home business sewing childrens clothing and accessories. As such i sit most of the time and my weight has ballooned to 209lbs. I was 248 during my pregnancy where I gained 70lbs. I lost all but the last 5 of that and during my second pregnancy gained 58lbs even though I was watching every carb due to gestational diabetes. So now I typically hover somewhere between 214 and 206.

Being a stay at home mom I sacrificed a lot career-wise to not have to put my children in daycare. What I have managed to do instead is have two children who are overwieght because mom is sedantary they follow my lead and are the same. It is my goal to change that before it is too late. I have decided to change my future and theirs by changing my career. I plan to become a group fitness instructor by 2015. But first I need to get in shape. So here goes.

My plan is to excercise and include my kids in walking or takeing them to the park more often. Also I plan to cut portions because they love food almost as much as I do and their is not much they wont eat. Which is good, because I am shifting over to focus more on vegetables than protien. More beans less beef, more salad less potatoes. I'll keep you posted!