Another 30 Day Shred question

Options
I am thinking of getting started with this. I am 150 lbs. 5'6" and am looking to loose 10 pounds or so. Is this video alone enough for me? I am in decent cardio shape but have not done any strength traing ever. Any thoughts?

Replies

• RobinC37
    RobinC37 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    We can't tell you what will work. It's worked for a lot of people on here at all different weights. Will the shred make you lose 10lbs? Not unless you have a lot to lose, I believe. Will it make you lose inches and you'll appear to have lost 10bs? Probably, if you do it right and put real effort in. It's been working for me. I have a lot to lose and after the first week or so I am down around 1lb. There are lot's of other differences too.

If 10lbs on the scale is what you are looking for, stop drinking any liquid for a couple days, don't work out, and drastically reduce your sodium. You can probably lose 10lbs and look and feel the same or worse and put your health at risk. Instead of the number 10, focus on what you really want.

Will it be worth it if you can do 30 pushups by the end but only lose 3lbs? Will it be worth it to you to go down a size in pants and put on 4lbs? Will it be worth it to have a noticeably perkier butt and a flatter tummy at the cost of no difference on the scale? If it's not worth it, look into another exercise program.

I love the shred and I really hope you try it. I learned right quick that you have to step off the scale while you're doing it, though. I challenge you to 5 days of giving it your all. Your muscles will hurt and you'll be tired, but at that point you will be able to tell if it is working for you by the way you feel, carry yourself, and how your clothes fit. If you hate it, find something that works for you!

Good luck!!!!