Gap Clothes now has PLUS SIZES!!! :)

Options
WOOOHOOO!!!! Way to go Gap! Finally embracing all shapes and sizes! :drinker:

Just thought I'd share this news with all you lovely plus size ladies! :flowerforyou:

709ovq.jpg

Replies

• megsmom2
    megsmom2 Posts: 2,362 Member
    Options
    I got excited there for a second....and then remembered I don't need those sizes anymore! Takes a while for the head to catch up.... Seriously though, that's great news...very cute clothes!
  • angelams1019
    angelams1019 Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    I got excited there for a second....and then remembered I don't need those sizes anymore! Takes a while for the head to catch up.... Seriously though, that's great news...very cute clothes!

hahahaha Thats awesome for you!! Can't wait till I'm out of plus size! lol Its okay....You can still be excited for us! :drinker:
  • RobinC37
    RobinC37 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    DAMMIT GAP YOU'RE ABOUT 2 YEARS TOO LATE!!!!!! My first regular clothes was a pair of Gap jeans.

Hahah will continue to shop at Gap though, because this is a gift to young, overweight women everywhere. If I could have shopped at just one of the stores my friends did in high school.... man, my self esteem would have been higher, I would have been more social and actually gone to the mall when invited, I wouldn't have felt so miserably unfashionable in my old lady Lane Bryant wardrobe...

YAY FOR GAP!
  • angelams1019
    Options
    DAMMIT GAP YOU'RE ABOUT 2 YEARS TOO LATE!!!!!! My first regular clothes was a pair of Gap jeans.

Hahah will continue to shop at Gap though, because this is a gift to young, overweight women everywhere. If I could have shopped at just one of the stores my friends did in high school.... man, my self esteem would have been higher, I would have been more social and actually gone to the mall when invited, I wouldn't have felt so miserably unfashionable in my old lady Lane Bryant wardrobe...

YAY FOR GAP!

Love this! Awesome job on your transformation! And I totally agree!! At least more brands are jumping on board now....For the young girls that will come after us! Every girl deserves to feel cute in her clothes....Regardless of what size she is! :heart:
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    Well that's good news. Not sure if I'll need it as I just got new clothes before starting my "journey" and now I found out I can have them tailored for free up to $100 so I think my current clothes will last me. I was like kind of in between stores. A little too big for some stores like j crew but too small for lane bryant. This is good info just in case an important event comes up and I want to wear something spanking new. Or also if when I lose a little weight and clothes become silly big, I need just a few new things and am still not small enough for the stores I'm aiming for.

Thanks for the info.
  • angelams1019
    Options
    Well that's good news. Not sure if I'll need it as I just got new clothes before starting my "journey" and now I found out I can have them tailored for free up to $100 so I think my current clothes will last me. I was like kind of in between stores. A little too big for some stores like j crew but too small for lane bryant. This is good info just in case an important event comes up and I want to wear something spanking new. Or also if when I lose a little weight and clothes become silly big, I need just a few new things and am still not small enough for the stores I'm aiming for.

Thanks for the info.

Yep! Just keep in mind they're only available online as of right now :smile:
  • angelams1019
    Options
    Bump! For all to see! :)