Library & Fitness

CaptainJim157
CaptainJim157 Posts: 390
edited September 20 in Health and Weight Loss
Lemme just way "WOAH!!" lol
I usually go to the library but recently, (don't when this happened) you can borrow "Blu-Ray" Movies and normal movies, I did not see that coming! lol
Sorry back on topic!, I went today, and I was looking at DVD's, there was some exercise ones as well as others, I think it'd be cool to borrow an exercise DVD, they have yoga, pilates, workouts, etc, all sorts of things! I was looking at the magazines, I picked up "Men's Health" ones, two of 'em, but they have a lot of useful info in there about exercising and nutrition, I used to buy those magazines, now that I know I can just borrow 'em for free, that's a lot better! They also have books on nutrition, healthy recipes, etc,
I didn't know the library could be so exciting!

P.S.
I don't know why I wrote a topic about this, I just find it exciting news! lols

Replies

• lsjd2000
    lsjd2000 Posts: 287 Member
    I have borrowed excercise dvd's from the library before we had cable that way i could try before i decided to buy made it nice. I also get alot of books on health and fitness before i decide if i want to purchase them or not from the library.
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    I was standing at the computer at my library searching for books and looked up and I was facing the diet and nutrition books. I left with 3 fiction books and 3 diet and nutrition books. It is a great way to reading up with out having the pay for the books. This reminds me I need to renew some of them.
This discussion has been closed.