Looking for a buddy!

Options
If anyone out there is serious about dropping the inches or have already done so and can/would like to help coach me like a drill sergeant, I'm up for it. I can't do this alone!!!!!!!!!!! Anyone?

Replies

• awolf2011
    awolf2011 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Well, I am in need of some butt-kicking myself. I have lost 40 lbs since I started this journey 1 year ago. I thought I would have lost more weight, but I kind of hit a roadblock and slacked off from November to the first part of January. I am trying so hard to get back into the groove of things, but the foods that I could avoid and resist, I can't anymore and I find myself craving them all over again.

How much weight are you looking to lose? I'm hoping to shed another 15 pounds to reach 55 lbs lost. I am also trying to conceive my 4th child, so I have been trying to get my body in shape for carrying a little one full-term again. I have 3 boys now, 8, 6, and 21 mo. They are my world and I want to be able to teach them how to eat healthy and exercise!!
  • MISALJO6
    MISALJO6 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I am also needing someone to help me stay motivated. I would love to join you two if you wouldnt mind a third wheel in this venture. I have been trying to stay with it, but having trouble with motivation to exercise and to keep up with tracking. just plain laziness i guess.
  • leeann788
    leeann788 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Hey All!! I'd love to help motivate you to reach your goals :happy:
    I am at my goal weight and love to exercise and try to eat healthy, but we all need a little motivation every now and again, right?? So maybe we can help each other. Feel free to add me, I'd love to be your pal!
  • jack1925
    jack1925 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as a friend! I have 90 pounds to lose and just started the Jillian Michaels 30 day shred!
  • Chris5138
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm in this for the long haul and can't do it by myself either.
  • imjenjen00
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well! I love new friends!
  • mrstricia05
    mrstricia05 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have just started the my fitness pal. I was on weight watchers and lost 35 pounds and then I went off and gain it back. I really cant afford to go back on it again and I found this my fitness pal and it looks just like weight watchers, but it uses calories. I really would love to lose that amount of weight before July. I need some help and support. I have been going to the gym but I pulled on my muscles in my stomach and pull my shoulder out. Doing something so careless. Now I am starting to feel better. So back to the gym on in a couple days. I just need a buddy to help out
  • smithfield4
    smithfield4 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for a friend too help me , I only start using myfittnesspal a week ago and start going the gym 5 days a week for an hour a day, I need help for what foods to eat like what best low carbs foods to eat. If you can help feel free to add me