Phentermine / Qsymia Opinons / Reviews ??

I've been thinking about trying Phentermine or Qysmia . I have been researching them ( and yes , I know that it isn't a quick fix ) and I am not using it as one . I am simply using it as a help source. My appt with my doctor is on Feb 28th . I have been dieting and exersicing since then .

anyways , has anyone had any success / non - success with either . Or do you know anyone who has tried them ?? Help Me !! Give me yoiur reviews ! :)

Replies

• shawnteahsing
    shawnteahsing Posts: 53 Member
    I used phentermine for a few weeks, in the very beginning. I think it did help jump start things but its not a cure-all.
    I say it has to be a choice between you and your dr. Best of luck in your choices.
  • My first week on the low dosage I saw a slight decrease in appetite with no side effects and lost 6 lbs.
    My second week still on the low dosage and still a slight decrease in appetite with the only noticeable side effect was mild constipation which was remedied with a stool softener and I lost 3 lbs.
    Third week on the higher dosage by the second day I had almost no appetite. For me that is a miracle!!! I almost have to force myself to eat 4 small meals a day to keep at 1250-1300 calories a day. I am watching my fat intake and when I really don't want anything to snack on in the middle of the day I grab a slim fast or muscle milk for some protein. I have noticed my energy level has increased also. I have noticed some tingling or those needle feelings you get when your hand or foot is about to go to sleep but it last for about a minute and goes away. The first two days I felt a little jittery and l almost stopped taking it but decided to try and stick it out for the rest of the week. By the end of the week the jitters were pretty much gone. Every once in a while I will notice it but not very often. End of week 3 and 3 more lbs.
    I am in the middle of week 4 now and am feeling GREAT!!

I just want to say the 6 lbs in week one may not be normal as it was the beginning of my cycle when I weighed in. I have Hypothyroidism and the medicine just doesn't seem to get my metabolism going enough which is why my doctor recommended Qsymia.
  • TaminaShock
    TaminaShock Posts: 191 Member
    works for a little while
  • Ploogy
    Ploogy Posts: 115 Member
    I am in the middle of week 4 now and am feeling GREAT!!

I'm sure you do. Psychoactive drugs like these, usually do - for a while.