Gym or Workout at Home?

Options
2»

Replies

• ittybittybadonkadonk
    ittybittybadonkadonk Posts: 11,634 Member
    Options
    I love working out at home and my lil girl loves working out with her mommy :bigsmile:
  • Kristinemomof3
    Kristinemomof3 Posts: 636 Member
    Options
    I'm too cheap and fairly self motivated, so I work out at home.
  • ChantiC
    ChantiC Posts: 137
    Options
    Thanks guys!! I like to workout at home too... but then I lose my motivation. Plus my house is way to small for any cardio machines. I prefer a gym because I like the social aspect and more choice. And in the winter it gets me out to exercise lol. Looking at one to join that has a pool and no cancellation fees which is a good thing to me. I am cheap too lol. But it will get me out and the one near my house also has childcare for my little guy so no excuses! I will decide this week :)
  • jimmie65
    jimmie65 Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    I used to work out at the gym, but I find I am much more consistent and motivated work out at home. I've slowly put together a decent weights area for lifting and for cardio, nothing better than a bike or running.
  • Carolyn_79
    Carolyn_79 Posts: 935 Member
    Options
    I prefer at home. I have a pretty good weight set so I do all my lifting at home and the outdoors is my gym for cardio. It's a lot cheaper for me than having to pay for a gym membership and I don't have to wait for machines.
  • ChantiC
    ChantiC Posts: 137
    Options
    bump :)
  • Leadfoot_Lewis
    Leadfoot_Lewis Posts: 1,623 Member
    Options
    I work at a gym and I much prefer to workout at home. I have all the equipment I need at home, plus it's a lot less crowded.