Styles

Options
beckieboomoo
beckieboomoo Posts: 590 Member
Different people are attractive to different styles, such as, girly, Gothic, punk,metal, rocker, metal head, chav, ect

Whats style or styles are you most attractive to? :)

Replies

• RachelDenise30
    RachelDenise30 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    In men I am most attracted to punks/skaters/rockers and those who would not be interested in me. However, these are not the men I've been with because you can't there on looks alone.

In women I am attracted to what I'd like to be goth/punk/pinup
  • SVCat
    SVCat Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options
    Girl next door type...down to earth, humble.
  • beckieboomoo
    Options
    In men I am most attracted to punks/skaters/rockers and those who would not be interested in me. However, these are not the men I've been with because you can't there on looks alone.

In women I am attracted to what I'd like to be goth/punk/pinup
    no a relationship cant just be based on looks but am not on about relationship wise just what type of person they find attractive :) i like rockers, baggy jeans and a band t-shirt with rock music blasting out :)
  • RachelDenise30
    Options
    I think the hottest look on a guy is jeans that hang perfectly, not too tight, not too baggy, a clean, fitted white tee shirt (the guy himself can be dirty but the shirt must be clean), and a cap or a hoodie and a suggestive smile.
  • _the_feniks_
    _the_feniks_ Posts: 3,443 Member
    Options
    The kind that looks like she'd style my back in long red streaks.
  • HardRockCamaro
    Options
    Girl next door types.

No-one who gets too dolled up, but if they do that for a special occasion that's cool. But not as an everyday style.

I don't really care about style, but what catches my eye is anyone who maybe colours their hair a little different, or has highlights.
    Someone who doesn't follow whatever the latest fashion is, like you see so many women wear a particular colour/style of coat or trousers or top that is "in" at the moment. I prefer someone who buys what they like and they think looks good, not what they're friends are buying.

I dislike piercings and tattoo's, but that doesn't mean I wouldn't date a girl who had either or both and it would be more acceptable if they were unique, not the fashionable tribal one on the lower back (pr whatever else is all the rage these days). But if she had a tribal one on her lower back but I really like who she is then it doesn't matter.
  • krislyn84
    krislyn84 Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    Really the only "style" I am attracted to is someone who has a great sense of humor. If he can make me laugh, I couldn't care less what he is wearing.
  • beckieboomoo
    Options
    The kind that looks like she'd style my back in long red streaks.
    ha :)
  • WeepingAngel81
    WeepingAngel81 Posts: 2,232 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty much boy crazy all around so there is no one style I like. However I do find myself attracted to men that take care of their teeth. Something about a nice white smile. I also love a man with a little scruff. No full on Duck Dynasty beards but a 5 o'clock shadow will do.
  • piratemerdi
    piratemerdi Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    I like nerdy guys... they're usually really nice, and really appreciate having a girlfriend, so I feel like they generally treat women really well. Plus, they're usually very genuine and honest.
  • RachelDenise30
    Options
    I like nerdy guys... they're usually really nice, and really appreciate having a girlfriend, so I feel like they generally treat women really well. Plus, they're usually very genuine and honest.

Agreed!
  • diodelcibo
    diodelcibo Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    Not exactly sure but older brunette athletic , is general trend I have.
  • sissiluv
    sissiluv Posts: 2,205 Member
    Options
    For girls I'm not picky in the least, she can dress however she wants and still be gorgeous! (Though I guess I'm attracted to those Kesha types a bit...just a bit~)

I find I'm attracted to a bearded type of guy though...and the longer his hair the better though short hair is just fine. Maybe a little hipstery. : P
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    Jeans and a t-shirt.
  • Bad boy appearance with a heart of gold.. :love:

Also generally scruffy-looking guys. Yummm..
  • SlickFootAnna
    SlickFootAnna Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    NERDS FTW!

Especially the smart, video gamer, good sense of humor, traveler type.
  • beckieboomoo
    Options
    NERDS FTW!

agreed adding on rocker and/or hip hop style :) this post Totally describes my other half
  • piratemerdi
    piratemerdi Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    NERDS FTW!

agreed adding on rocker and/or hip hop style :) this post Totally describes my other half

People underestimate how awesome it is to be able to play games with your boyfriend/girlfriend. It's good bonding time.
  • CollegiateGrief
    CollegiateGrief Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    Guys who wear nice shoes.

Guys who dress like someone's grandpa dressed in the '20s '30s '40s etc.

Guys with beards and glasses.

The shoe thing is a big one. A guy who has great taste in shoes just has great taste all around.
  • SVCat
    SVCat Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options
    Bad boy appearance with a heart of gold.. :love:

Also generally scruffy-looking guys. Yummm..

I just hopped off the assembly line. You ordered me.