Weekend Wanderer

Options
I posted about my alcohol craving a couple of weeks ago and I think most peeps thought i was a bottle carrying alcoholic. Im not; I just set an arbitrary period to go on the wagon.

Well it was hubby's birthday yesterday and all I had was some Baileys. I didn't enjoy the taste so actually gave it away, but the Glayva tasted okay - I stayed away from the wine, voddy or campari since i knew I wouldn't put a bottle down!

The Toblerone tasted really horrible after 3weeks without chocolate but i persevered and ate it; The curry tasted fantastic, so did the rice and the naan. So did the bread and butter and home made pineapple upside down cake, I could go on and on and on.

Why is it so effortless Monday to Friday, but oh so pigging hard to stick to a diet over the weekend? My brain short circuits at the weekend. Where food is concerned hand to mouth takes on a completely different meaning with me. I completely and utterly forget anything to do with dieting.

Short of wiring my jaws together (and I bet Id liquidize food) what can I do?

I actually lost 9lbs in the week before I found MFP. Since Ive joined my weight just jumps up and down around the same points. Comments and any friendly - or even not so friendly helpers welcome since Im all on my own alone.

Should I sign off as Billy No Mates??