Feeling a little down

Options
For some reason this time around trying to shred some pounds is annoying, or maybe I'm just annoyed with myself. I feel like I have to work 1000 times harder than the average person for results! Sucks! Just needed a mini vent!

Replies

• summergirl212
    summergirl212 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Don't give up! If you are really bothered by it maybe take a couple of days off to relax and then start up again fresh and newly motivated. After a few days off I know I am always way more eager to get back on the healthy band-wagon. Also, don't try to rush it. It sucks that it is so slow sometimes but it will be so worth it in the long run. No matter what, don't completely give up! Keep up with the healthy changes and you will be so much happier in the end.
  • thiathia
    thiathia Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    For some reason this time around trying to shred some pounds is annoying, or maybe I'm just annoyed with myself. I feel like I have to work 1000 times harder than the average person for results! Sucks! Just needed a mini vent!

You sound like me. I'm 5'9" 153 lbs and I have been working my butt off and eating right for the last 5 weeks. Instead of losing, I have gained 3 lbs (I was 150 when I started). I am frustrated but I know that I have to keep going.
  • LAD1981
    LAD1981 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Yup, I'm with you - For me, I'm annoyed with myself - Annoyed that I know I can do this, I did it before but annoyingly so, I put it back on and so I'm annoyed that I'm annoyed with myself for it being annoying that its taking AGES :)

Hang on in there, if you did it before, you know you can do it again.. thats what I keep telling myself. That & failure is just not an option