Hamilton Beach Big Mouth Juice Extractor 67650

Options
I was reading some reviews on a few juice extractors and watching youtube videos. This one seems to be a good price and good reviews and the performance looked good in the videos. Anyone have any experience with this one?

Replies

• FoxyFran21
    FoxyFran21 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I was actually gonna ask the same question ordered mine. I think this is a good choice, seems to work great and can't beat the price. No way I'm buying a $200+ juicer at the moment.
  • missprincessgina
    missprincessgina Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    I have a Hamilton Beach Juicer ... not sure which model ... bought it from Amazon.com for around $200.00.

I love it. I juice whole apples, tomatoes, beets, etc. Some things do need to be cut up ahead of time but for the most part I can put things in whole after being cleaned. Mine has worked fine and I actually bought 2 more for friends and family.
  • FoxyFran21
    FoxyFran21 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I purchased my juicer had it about 2 plus weeks now and I love it! I juice at least 4 to 5 times a week. I get A LOT of juice out of it. Even leafy greens like kale, spinach and lettuce I get a good amount of juice. I have no complaints so far, it's a GREAT juicer for the price. I would recommend it to anyone
  • WBB55
    WBB55 Posts: 4,131 Member
    Options
    I have the 67601. I think the only difference is your food chute is a little bigger. Mine works fine. I love my juicer. If I ever blow out the motor, though, I'm buying a quieter, more efficient one.