Buffalo Chicken Enchilda

Options
ilovelucy711
ilovelucy711 Posts: 381 Member
So for the Superbowl, I made buffalo chicken dip and had a lot of the dip left over so I made them into enchildas which were a huge success at my house!

The dip called for 3 pounds of chicken, 2 (8 oz) packages of cream cheese, 2 cups of cheddar cheese, 1 (16) oz bottle of ranch, 1 (12) oz of hot sauce.

I slightly changed it up to make it healthier!

For the cream cheese, I used low-fat Neufchatel cheese. It is like cream cheese but each block had only 80 calories! Use low fat/skim cheddar cheese. Make your own ranch dressing with greek yogurt to lower fat and calories that are found in regular ranch. Also use your favorite hot sauce. In the regular recipe, you mixed all the ingredients together and put it in the crock pot.

What did I do? I mixed the cheeses, ranch and hot sauce together and put in the microwave to soften together so I could easily mix the chicken in. I poached my chicken and then let it cool until I could shred it.

Take some of the dip and mix with chicken until the chicken is coated in the dip.
Next take some whole wheat/whole grain torillas and put some of the chicken inside the torilla.
Slightly spray a baking pan with some cooking spray and put the enchildas inside the pan.
Take remaining sauce and put on top and bake at 350 for about 20-25 minutes!

Serve with a salad!