!!i need help!!

Options
i need someone who will constantly check up on me and make sure i am going to the gym!! i am horrible about getting to the gym and would love it if someone would make me accountable for not going!

Replies

• karakreature
    karakreature Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'll try my best to help motivate you. You have to help yourself too though. When your brain starts trying to talk you out of it, tell it no and go do it!
  • imchicbad
    imchicbad Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    Im a good no BS friend...trust me.
  • sgtrowley
    sgtrowley Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add!
  • tigerlinly
    tigerlinly Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    i'm the same way yesterday in sunday school at my church was telling one of my classmates after she made a remark that she needed to clear out her work out room and our teacher asked why she responded so she could work out i told her if she did that give me directiosn to her house and i would come work out with her and keep each other motivated. looking forward to spring when my dad lets my niece put the swimming pool up and i can get into that. i really need the workout
  • michellekicks
    michellekicks Posts: 3,624 Member
    Options
    I suggest finding something you can love doing. If it's not just going to the gym, don't. For now, try out different scheduled activities... join a team sport rec league, sign up for dance classes or martial arts classes, join a learn-to-run group. Try stuff and see what you like. Once you have something you like, you can begin to focus on improvements in performance and skill and then exercise becomes less of a chore.