Six Months of Logging and Progress...PICS

Options

Replies

• brittneysegel
    Options
    This is awesome to see for me, I'm trying to lose a total of 120 pounds and seeing how much of a physical difference you have made is awesome! I can really see a change! Congrats!
  • augustmoney
    augustmoney Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    It's awesome to see how far you have come. You look amazing keep up the good work!:smile::smile:
  • Alex_Wilken
    Options
    Nice progress
  • jacque1129
    jacque1129 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    good job! you lost so much in 180 days, remarkable.
  • RoseDarrett
    RoseDarrett Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your story!!!Very inspiring :)
  • AnelDB
    AnelDB Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Stories like yours are why I log in to MFP everyday! You motivate me!

Congrats on your success. You look fabulous!

I agree completely! Thank you for sharing your determination! It's contagious. I needed me some inspiring Message Board posts today. Thank you, and all the best!
  • noweighting
    Options
    Inspiring...I am on day one of my journey and hoping to see a new me in 6 months...I hope I can continue to get encouragement from myfitnesspal success stories...coz i defo need it...haha....oh...im currently 5'7 and 266 pounds...i know...HEAVY!!!!
  • SheenSZF
    Options
    You're looking good! You're making great progress in a fairly short time. Keep up the good work.
  • daydream_believer
    Options
    wow inspiring story and results, your amazing:flowerforyou:
  • mumreeder
    mumreeder Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    wow - where has that belly gone? :laugh: You are doing amazingly - keep up the good work
  • elis_mama
    elis_mama Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Awesome job and what a difference!! Keep up the great work!
  • Karenannmo
    Options
    You look wonderful.....great work!!!
  • JTick
    JTick Posts: 2,131 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone! I never thought this could happen for me....I thought I had tried it all. But the one thing I never tried was consistency!
  • madamecj82
    madamecj82 Posts: 207 Member
    Options

I still binge sometimes. My 180 days have not been perfect. But every day, I have woken up willing to TRY. That's more than I've ever done in the past. I still have a long way to go, but I'll keep going for as long as it takes.

I LOVE what you said here! Weight loss is not a perfect journey; it's all about what you put into it. There's no success w/o effort! Kudos to you for your effort and good luck on the rest of your journey. You're doing good! =)
  • janzia
    janzia Posts: 76 Member
    Options

I still binge sometimes. My 180 days have not been perfect. But every day, I have woken up willing to TRY. That's more than I've ever done in the past. I still have a long way to go, but I'll keep going for as long as it takes.

I LOVE what you said here! Weight loss is not a perfect journey; it's all about what you put into it. There's no success w/o effort! Kudos to you for your effort and good luck on the rest of your journey. You're doing good! =)

Love it too! I know for a lot of us if we have a bad day it sends us into a downward spiral so I love your positive attitude! Congrats on your success so far and I wish you many more. You look great!
  • CharT5188
    CharT5188 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    You're an inspiration! Good for you!!! :happy:
  • lfergurson1
    lfergurson1 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    People like you make this work for me thanks so much I too have no reference point of thin was fat at five the first memories of my childhood are of being abused and bullied because of weight... You have a svelt look going no more rolls of fat ! Beautiful work thanks for the inspiration.
  • elisa123gal
    elisa123gal Posts: 4,306 Member
    Options
    I can really tell the loss. you are doing really great!!!
  • kiykiy79
    kiykiy79 Posts: 177
    Options
    Major! Great job!!
  • JTick
    JTick Posts: 2,131 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone....I couldn't do it without your alls support!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!