Small Success Story

Options
I've only lost around 10lbs from using this website, but only being 138lbs to start with and losing it all in one month is insane!
I've never found anything that's worked for me, and as I noticed myself slowly gaining and gaining over the span of 2 years (the 10lbs I lost) I was becoming very frustrated about it! Now that I've began counting my calories I feel so much better about myself. I've dropped a jean size (or 2!) within a month, which is just nuts!
I've never fit into a size 2 before, but now I'm a size 4 like I was as a child and it looks like if I continue I might need to buy some size 2's! I'm just so happy I found this website. It's motivated me so much.

Replies

• Cp731
    Cp731 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    Agreed. Every day I learn something new. There is a ton of information in weight loss and management and excersise. I feel like Im in college again. I remain teachable.
  • mumreeder
    mumreeder Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    It's great you have finally found something that worked for you. Well done.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!