When you can't get full?

2»

Replies

• MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Eat fat...dont buy into the low fat BS....

This. Have eggs for breakfast, but only if you're too wimpy for ribe eye (a high fat steak) or ground beef. I guarantee unless you're just way under calories you won't be ravenous anymore.
  • lauren3101
    lauren3101 Posts: 1,853 Member
    I do get like this sometimes. It's difficult to determine whether it's actually hunger or just boredom. As one poster said, plenty of protein and fats in your meals does help.
  • HIITMe
    HIITMe Posts: 921 Member
    how about just simply show some self control... your MIND may say you are hungry... but if you have met basic needs, simply stop being greeding and dont eat anymore....

On the other hand, things liek acid reflux & gas mimick hunger signs.... so pop a "tums" and drink a few glasses of water to see if that helps
  • erickita89
    erickita89 Posts: 422 Member
    for some reason i find that on days that i eat bread, im hungrier than usual. Do u eat alot of bread?

I try to hold myself over with oatmeal bananas and kale these three things are very filling and fufilling for me.
  • In reply to quite a few people, I do eat lots of protein and fats. I am for around 100g of protein and 50-60g of fats a day. Also, I've been instructed by my doctor that I need to eat every 2-3 hours due to low blood sugar and lots of other problems, so I can't stop with the constant eating. And I do drink lots of water because I tend to get dehydrated very easily, so it's not needing more liquids. Please don't take this as me excusing all of your advice, I'm very thankful for it, but it happens to be things that I'm already doing or cannot stop. I'm so confused.

Another thing that I'm confused on is when do I eat 700-800 calories? I looked back on my diary and I've been eating 1,300-1,600 besides for a day that I didn't finish logging.