Insanity anyone just starting??

mrsyac2
mrsyac2 Posts: 2,784 Member
edited September 20 in Fitness and Exercise
I just got mine yesterday and did my fit test and today I did my Plyo Cardio today great workout and was sweating my butt off.
My official 60 day countdown won't begin until April 5th because thats when I will be able to workout 6 days a week but until then I will workout 5 days a week and next week I will do 4 days a week.

Anyone just starting want to join me in this Insane adventure- My goal for the first round is lose 15lbs (fingers crossed) I am committed to the challenge and i push myself. So feel free to join

Replies

• I'm planning on doing Insanity after I finish P90X. I'm half-way through P90X and I've seen some really good results that will hopefully prepare me for Insanity. Let me know how it goes! Good luck!
  • My husband and I just did the first workout today and we were both looking at each other all sad dripping sweat cause we couldn't keep up! Lol!!! It was a REALLY good workout. If I had to base the entire program off of the one workout I have done so far I would HIGHLY recommend it. Hopefully I can get out of bed in the morning!
  • mrsyac2
    My husband and I just did the first workout today and we were both looking at each other all sad dripping sweat cause we couldn't keep up! Lol!!! It was a REALLY good workout. If I had to base the entire program off of the one workout I have done so far I would HIGHLY recommend it. Hopefully I can get out of bed in the morning!

Your gonna be tight but I don't count it as being completely sore- but then again I am comparing it the muscle soreness I get I hit the weights. You won't be too sore to do Plyo tomorrow plus after the warm up your muscles will be warmed up and ready to tackle the actual workout just know that the warm up you did before the fit test isn't the official warm up its a sample. Good luck and keep at it.
  • Your gonna be tight but I don't count it as being completely sore- but then again I am comparing it the muscle soreness I get I hit the weights. You won't be too sore to do Plyo tomorrow plus after the warm up your muscles will be warmed up and ready to tackle the actual workout just know that the warm up you did before the fit test isn't the official warm up its a sample. Good luck and keep at it.
    [/quote]

We did the Plyo workout first, we figured we would skip the first day because both of us have been working out regularly. But you're right today my thighs and calves just feel tight not really sore. Today will be day two but the day three workout. How far are you in the program?
  • mrsyac2
    Your gonna be tight but I don't count it as being completely sore- but then again I am comparing it the muscle soreness I get I hit the weights. You won't be too sore to do Plyo tomorrow plus after the warm up your muscles will be warmed up and ready to tackle the actual workout just know that the warm up you did before the fit test isn't the official warm up its a sample. Good luck and keep at it.

We did the Plyo workout first, we figured we would skip the first day because both of us have been working out regularly. But you're right today my thighs and calves just feel tight not really sore. Today will be day two but the day three workout. How far are you in the program?
    [/quote]

I just started I'm on Day 3 Cardio Power&Resistance The Fit Test is a good thing to do to see your progress.
    I will be going for more than 60 days because my official 60 day countdown won't begin until April 5th because thats when I will be able to workout 6 days a week. I like this workout though it's way different than anything that I have ever done before- I'm usually in the gym pounding the weights surrounded by men and to have an insane workout that I keeps me interested and my heart rate up that I can do at home is pretty nice- Hope I see some good results I have been plateaued for awhile so this is a good way for me to shake up my body..
    Good luck and keep up the work- Plyo kicked my butt lastnight I felt my Obliques in the morning tonights workout wasn't so bad- I have Cardio Recovery tomorrow
This discussion has been closed.