What Men like in regards to Women's fitness

Options

Replies

• LeenaRuns
    LeenaRuns Posts: 1,309 Member
    Options
    Ya know, I never really cared about a women's fitness. Now that I realize how hard it is to acheive it I think a 6 pack on a women is really hot.

Why, hello there....lol
  • tinyzombie
    tinyzombie Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I'm sure I'm in the minority, but as a woman, I could not care less what men find attractive.

Hell, yeah. I'm not trying to impress anyone, got past that a long time ago.
  • Missylydia
    Missylydia Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    When did showing up and having boobs stop being enough?

Haha! Love it!
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options
    I can't speak for other men, but I find women without makeup, working out, hair flying all over, muscles gleaming, attractive. (I edited the post since I definitely did not mean to offend any women or guys. Sorry!).

Not that I disagree with you, however we get enough posts by insecure women asking about what men like because they want it to be them. Wait for one of those posts to give to judge the women on here, there's going to be one flying by in 5 . . . 4 . . . 3 . . . 2 . . .
  • meredith1123
    meredith1123 Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    I can't speak for other men, but I find women without makeup, working out, hair flying all over, muscles gleaming, etc. magnitudes of order more attractive than make-up, botox, large enlargements, no muscle, etc. When I tell women this, they think I am lying or nuts. I always get, "men like big boobs (enhancements)", "men like women in make-up", etc. Am I the only guy that thinks like this?

Thank goodness you like that because I always laugh at the ladies that come in the all make-up-up'd and little outfits that you know they aren't sweating in at all!!! I workout to workout, and yep I sweat, But then again when I'm running my miles for my 1/2 in May, I'm going to sweat!!! Thanks I love men like you!!!

^^ I agree. i do the same thing. .... I smh a little, then rme...... as i turn around and continue gettin' my sweat on.
  • billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    Options
    Make up? HHAHA what, get real. I look first and foremost for a thigh gap. no gap, no way. Next, if she lifts and has the potential for bulking out she hulk style, hit the road. I've even heard of some "girls" doing dead lifts. I'm not even sure how you do that with 10 pound weights. Third.if we go out to dinner and I count up your calories and its over 500, I'm going to ask you what you had for breakfast and lunch. If you didn't skip a meal just so you could be healthy and go out with me. . I've been known to just to excuse myself, and pay for my half and leave.
    Really the GROSSEST thing ever though is sweaty women smell. yuk, really ladies, 4 reps on the lat machine or 50 are going to give you the same results, just one is going to make you all damp.

Here is she hulk in case you are wondering. Note complete lack of gap. *shudders*

she_hulk_shower_by_ganassa-d3fjxoy.jpg
  • sjanney007
    Options
    This makes me so thankful that I have great friends. It wouldn't even cross our minds to 'laugh' at another female for the way she looks in the gym...makeup or no makeup. We do what we want and support each other in doing so. Each persons time in the gym is their own. How boring would it be if we were all the same? How about a little support for each other?
  • Junken_Diraffe
    Junken_Diraffe Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    My boyfriend agrees. He saw this pic and thinks it's sexy. Apparently underboob sweat is hot? I'll take it!!

32479585_7425.jpg
  • skinnyinnotime
    skinnyinnotime Posts: 4,141 Member
    Options
    I can't speak for other men, but I find women without makeup, working out, hair flying all over, muscles gleaming, etc. magnitudes of order more attractive than make-up, botox, large enlargements, no muscle, etc. When I tell women this, they think I am lying or nuts. I always get, "men like big boobs (enhancements)", "men like women in make-up", etc. Am I the only guy that thinks like this? If not, who the hell convinced women that all men like this fake, cover-up crap?

this.

Err yeah sure. What alot of men don't realise is that with the 'natural look' we're actually wearing make up, that isn't obvious.
  • Hendrix7
    Hendrix7 Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    I Just like to see women doing one arm bicep curls while balancing on a bosu ball wearing a weighted vest.

Hnnnnnnnnnnnng all that functional strength turns me on, I don't even care what they look like.
  • PaveGurl
    PaveGurl Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    I end up at the gym in make up, because I'm coming from work and I wear make up to the office. Sometimes, I have my earrings in, too. It's not because I give a flying rat toe what someone thinks, it's because it's not worth the hassle to take it all off to meet someone else's standard. I wear clothes that aren't in my way, that I'm comfortable in, and I get my work out in.

And that's really the only part that matters: I'm meeting my goals in a way that makes sense to me.
  • susanp57
    susanp57 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    OP, why should anyone here give a rat's *kitten* what your opinion is about how women should look? Get over yourself. And that goes for any posts in reverse.
  • PaveGurl
    PaveGurl Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Make up? HHAHA what, get real. I look first and foremost for a thigh gap. no gap, no way. Next, if she lifts and has the potential for bulking out she hulk style, hit the road. I've even heard of some "girls" doing dead lifts. I'm not even sure how you do that with 10 pound weights. Third.if we go out to dinner and I count up your calories and its over 500, I'm going to ask you what you had for breakfast and lunch. If you didn't skip a meal just so you could be healthy and go out with me. . I've been known to just to excuse myself, and pay for my half and leave.
    Really the GROSSEST thing ever though is sweaty women smell. yuk, really ladies, 4 reps on the lat machine or 50 are going to give you the same results, just one is going to make you all damp.

Here is she hulk in case you are wondering. Note complete lack of gap. *shudders*

she_hulk_shower_by_ganassa-d3fjxoy.jpg

*snerk* Yeh, it'll make me damp, all right. In the pants.
  • DMZ_1
    DMZ_1 Posts: 2,889 Member
    Options
    I can't speak for other men, but I find women without makeup, working out, hair flying all over, muscles gleaming, attractive. (I edited the post since I definitely did not mean to offend any women or guys. Sorry!).

Case by case basis, but I have seen women who fit this description who I find attractive.
  • patentguru
    patentguru Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Where did I say "should" look like? I was asking if there are other guys like me that like natural. I frankly do not care what you chose to do. Nor am I judging you. I did not attack you-why the direct attack on me? Next time I will ask your permission to ask a question of other guys. Sorry.
    OP, why should anyone here give a rat's *kitten* what your opinion is about how women should look? Get over yourself. And that goes for any posts in reverse.
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options
    I Just like to see women doing one arm bicep curls while balancing on a bosu ball wearing a weighted vest.

Hnnnnnnnnnnnng all that functional strength turns me on, I don't even care what they look like.

I suppose it is a huge matter of opinion. As soon as I see a person step onto a bosu ball I assume they have no idea what they're doing.
  • larryfolkner
    Options
    Love me a woman that sweats. Cant handle twiggys. No meat on their bones and very uncompatable. Men and women should be strong and beefy. Skinny is not real sexy in my opinion. Healthy is. Lift heavy and run hard.
  • julesxo
    julesxo Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    The "natural look" ... most men are too oblivious to notice that women are still wearing make up, it just isn't as obvious.
  • Trilby16
    Trilby16 Posts: 707 Member
    Options

Case by case basis, but I have seen women who fit this description who I find attractive.

Oh isn't that wonderful. Thanks for sharing.
  • Trilby16
    Trilby16 Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    I do not want men even looking at me while I am at the gym. I am there to get fit, not be a piece of meat.

Yes! Exactly!