Guess who's new? (:

Options
Hello there! My name is Julie and I'm 20 years old. I am overweight, though people tell me I look fine, I feel awful. And I don't see myself as beautiful. I am getting married on September 14th, 2013 and I really need to lose weight before then. I just have a hard time with motivating myself. I would love to have friends around my age that would help me and encourage me. If there is anyone here that would like to, message me or something. I believe that things have to change now and I know it isn't going to happen overnight, but I am trying really hard and pushing myself as much as I can. I am so excited to lose, I really am. Well, yeah, there's my little story. I hope everyone has an amazing day. (:

Replies

• cbrister07
    cbrister07 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hello there and welcome to MFP. I am a bit older than you but feel free to add me. I've been at this journey off and on for a year and a half. I am back at it again and hoping to stay motivated longer this time. Good luck in your journey to a new improved you! Oh and congrats on your upcoming wedding.