20 & ready to do this!!

Options
Im 20..I have a daughter (6 months) and a loving and suppirtice husband. My current weight is 216lbs...A month ago I was 224lbs. Ive just been drinking a ton of water and eating only when Im hungry.. Last nightI snacked a little and when I weighed myself this morning I gained 2 lbs from yesterday.. :( Soooo now Im starting to count calories and do little exercises here and there throughout the day..... if my husband was home from work he'd have me sweating right now.. he's in GREAT shape.. anyway.. Id love to hear pther stories and have motivation.. My goal weight is 160. Btw.. Im 5'4"..

Replies

• Megz2006
    Megz2006 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Hey there! If you need some support please feel free to add me:-)

I am 5'4" 183 pounds. Trying to get down to at the very least 160 before summer so I can TTC, so it looks like we have the same weight goal. It hasn't been the easiest couple days of my life on MFP, but it gets easier every day, and now that the weather is getting better I am enjoying my walks with my husband again. Don't lose hope and nkow you are doing this for you and your health. Good luck!
  • Nikki_WantsIt
    Nikki_WantsIt Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    How do I add you?? Im 100% new at this and anything LIKE this.. haha.. Still figuring stuff out.