Ranting

Options

Replies

• emmgetsfit
    emmgetsfit Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    i don't love bacon. i mean, i'll *eat* it rather than avoid it, but i'll never actually *choose* bacon.

i can almost smell my FL shrinking because of this dirty secret.

That's just unconstitutional. ^^THIS is what's wrong with society!!!! I'm so glad we're not friends on here - because it's over between us before it even started!!

:laugh:
    Ok, but seriously, thanks for not choosing bacon - more for me!! :drinker:
  • SVCat
    SVCat Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options
    Just to top my morning off... I just locked myself out of my running car while I cleaned 5 inches of snow off of it in 30 degree weather! Now to find my spare key before it runs out of gas.
    Damn West Virginia winters.

This has nothing to do with your original post missy. Gosh.
  • WhoTheHellIsBen
    WhoTheHellIsBen Posts: 1,238 Member
    Options
    Just to top my morning off... I just locked myself out of my running car while I cleaned 5 inches of snow off of it in 30 degree weather! Now to find my spare key before it runs out of gas.

Who stops to update MFP and no doubt Facebook, twitter, and Instagram in the middle of such a thing??
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    You realize this thread will become about Bacon, GIF's, and other shenanigans right?

Shenanigans, you say? I'll get my broom...

shenanigans.jpg
  • Faye_Anderson
    Faye_Anderson Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    Now that I'm done hijacking this post with bacon let me take a minute to answer your original rant. Instead of just taking your word for the issue at hand I actually went through and viewed all of your past forum entries, this wasn't hard because you only have 34 with half being in here.
    The overall summery is you are 18, you burn an average of 500 calories a day in the gym and strive to eat less than 1200 calories a day. You understand there are no exercises that spot reduce but you want to know workouts that target belly fat. You want suggestions on healthy things to eat that won't put you over your fat but keep your food diary locked, and you get quite defensive when people critique the stuff they do know about you that is commonly viewed as the wrong things to do to reach the goals you are asking for guidance on.
    The old saying is, if you are in a room full of your peers and you think everyone there is being an a-hole, your probably the one who is actually the a-hole

/topic
  • Icelandic_Saga
    Icelandic_Saga Posts: 2,926 Member
    Options
    popcorn.gif

I miss Psych!! OMG I feel like it's been forever since last season!!

Their schedule is so unpredictable!

February 27th! can you believe it? wtf is that? I need to know if Henry is alive!!!
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 33,997 Member
    Options

That seems like a teaching moment, right there. :flowerforyou:

It's got to get better, right?
  • ♥Faerie♥
    ♥Faerie♥ Posts: 14,053 Member
    Options
    s4Xbi.gif
  • Pixi_Rex
    Pixi_Rex Posts: 1,676 Member
    Options
    If you are wrong, I will tell you that you are wrong. I am not here to appease you and your wrongness. Personally, if I am wrong I want someone to tell me I am wrong and why I am wrong so that I can correct my actions/though process etc.

You need to simmer down OP... breath.. its the internet you will survive.
  • RhonndaJ
    RhonndaJ Posts: 1,615 Member
    Options
    Well, if you ask a question you will get all kind of answers. And some of them will be repetitive. If it bothers you so much you can either skip the answers you don't like or don't post at all in the forums.

I see you only have 27 posts. Complaining about this is part of the learning curve of using MFP forums.

That's what I'm learning. I never really used a forum or community board other than cruises and I can see MFP and exercise forums are the extreme of all drama and nitpicking

Actually MFP is pretty mild when it comes to drama and nitpicking. You need to check out political forums.... or sex ones, for that matter.

The thing to remember about posting public questions is that you're going to get answers. All kinds of answers. Some you want to hear, some you don't, some you don't think are relevant. You need to be prepared for anything before you post. People that really tick you off you can put on ignore.
  • maab_connor
    maab_connor Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    But what if you're wrong? You don't want to know? Giving good information that is different than what you may think is right is not *being negative* ya know.

And thinking that you can control anything anyone else posts on the interent is just silly...you can't tell me what to do! na na na na boo boo stick your head in doo doo

I don't care if people give me advice, but when I say I already know something and don't need to hear it a thousand and one times, that's all they do. They knit pick at the smallest thing that has nothing to do with your question and take over the topic about how you shouldn't be doing this or that or blah blah blah

Welcome to the internet.
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    shenanigans.jpg
  • Icelandic_Saga
    Options
    Has anyone noticed that this topic is moving away from bacon?
  • ScatteredThoughts
    ScatteredThoughts Posts: 3,562 Member
    Options

Maybe this will help:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CaK9bjLy3v4
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options

Bacon-Pancake-Nom-nom-nom.jpg
  • cheyy_nicoleee
    cheyy_nicoleee Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I was just adding to my rant lol. I'd be happy with more bacon talk
  • wolverine66
    wolverine66 Posts: 3,780 Member
    Options
    popcorn.gif

I miss Psych!! OMG I feel like it's been forever since last season!!

Their schedule is so unpredictable!

February 27th! can you believe it? wtf is that? I need to know if Henry is alive!!!

wasn't it in the fall last year?
  • SwimFan1981
    SwimFan1981 Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    Now that I'm done hijacking this post with bacon let me take a minute to answer your original rant. Instead of just taking your word for the issue at hand I actually went through and viewed all of your past forum entries, this wasn't hard because you only have 34 with half being in here.
    The overall summery is you are 18, you burn an average of 500 calories a day in the gym and strive to eat less than 1200 calories a day. You understand there are no exercises that spot reduce but you want to know workouts that target belly fat. You want suggestions on healthy things to eat that won't put you over your fat but keep your food diary locked, and you get quite defensive when people critique the stuff they do know about you that is commonly viewed as the wrong things to do to reach the goals you are asking for guidance on.
    The old saying is, if you are in a room full of your peers and you think everyone there is being an a-hole, your probably the one who is actually the a-hole

:flowerforyou:
  • Icelandic_Saga
    Options
    That's better on the bacon :):)

And as for psych, I can't remember but I know it's been an inordinate period time and i am tired of waiting! lol Glad to have a fellow fan just as anxious as I am :)
  • emmgetsfit
    emmgetsfit Posts: 203 Member
    Options

receivebacon.jpg

leftoverbaconsomeecards.jpg