Will the minimum do for a woman my age?

Options
Hi all,

I really need some help and reinforcement too. :flowerforyou:

I've been on MFP for a few years now. I lost about 35 lbs. 2 years ago, counting calories and exercising an average of 5 days a week.

When i reached my goal, I changed to maintenance calories and worked out about 3 days a week and ate my exercise calories. I've gained back about 10 lbs. in those 2 years and can't seem to find the motivation i had in the past :frown: . I think it's my age, metabolisim, etc. :cry:

Lately, I have to really force myself to get to the gym. On gym days i start feeling anxious that morning; Having the whole day ahead of me, i might change my mind or convince myself not go to the gym, then beat myself up about it. I know, I've got issues. :laugh: Btw, I don't workout in the morning because I start work very early. :yawn:

I know there are some very knowledgeable (sp) members here. I've read when a person has less lbs to lose, it takes more work and/or a more intense workout. This makes me :sad:

My question is. Can I lose a total of 15 lbs. in a reasonable timeframe, by doing the minimum? (my 45th B'day in June :laugh: ).

I know that if i continue to beat myself up, because I'm not working out 5 -6 days a week, I will just give up.

I want to:

1. Workout 3 days a week, only doing the things I enjoy. One of the following:
40 minutes on the Stairmaster, rollerblading (60 - 90 minutes), walking (5 miles), elliptical (60 minutes), or Zumba.

2. Eat approx. 1400 calories per day which includes a sweet treat. :blushing:

Will this work?

Eventually, I'll move into lifting, because I need it. However, i'm scared to death of weights (because I don't know what i'm doing) and I need to get over this hump first. :flowerforyou:

Thank you :flowerforyou:

PS. I do take Women's Ultra Mega multi, to help with energy.