PIZZA BREASTS???

Options
2»

Replies

• ejk1071
    Options
    Like several have said before, your body takes fat off where it wants, not where you want. If, once you have lost the weight you want, you still have moobs, it could be a condition called gynecomastia.

Here's a link to WebMD about it.

http://men.webmd.com/tc/gynecomastia-topic-overview
  • Dezmodus
    Dezmodus Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    thanks everyone for making my day. you're all beautiful! :D

OP, as for your moobs. they will shrink. mine have already started to disappear. Just remember that stuff looks weird from your perspective. I had to take new progress pics to actually see that my moobs and belly are almost gone.

i'd post pics, but it's close to lunch time here and i don't want to kill anyone's appetite.
  • stv1520
    stv1520 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Hey there. The general rule of thumb is that your body loses fat first from where it put it on last. Unfortunately that probably means your "moobs" starting growing before everything else.

What this really means in REALITY is that the fat cells in that area of your body are larger right now than in the other areas where you are seeing a decline in fat. Healthy diet and exercise are the only real way to shrink those fat cells, but you might try a safflower supplement to help speed that up. Unfortunately, that too will probably go after the smaller fat cells first.

Just be patient. :-D

I know I don't know what it's like to have moobs, but I do have "wings of courage" under my arms. My, sadly, are hereditary and while working out can make them smaller, they will forever haunt me. Yaaay genetics.
  • stv1520
    Options
    We also call "Wings of courage" ---"Bingo Arms" lol
  • stv1520
    Options
    I guess I'll keep doing what I'm doing . It makes sense that you lose fat at different areas 1st. Like a lot of you guys, my torso is the problem. Arms and legs aren't fat, and as my future wife reminds me--I have no butt--I'll have to keep the cardio and clean eating rockin!
  • BigDave1050
    BigDave1050 Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    The topic made me think of this.
    Pizzahut_zpsa03faa07.gif
  • notenoughspeed
    notenoughspeed Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    My moobs didn't start to go away till I hit 185. Yes they will go away, but it takes time. Stay diligent. I'm on my third and final drop to normal BMI. I unfortunately still have them, but I know they will disappear with time, and hard work.
  • chocl8girl
    chocl8girl Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    pizza.jpg
This discussion has been closed.