Ever have one of those days?

Options
One of those days where you feel healthy. You feel like you are making progress. You feel skinnier. Maybe you fit better into your shirt or pants. But then. Oh but then it happens. You catch sight of yourself in a full length mirror and realize, OMG, I am so fat. I am having one of those days. :(

I'm off to put on my sneaks and head out for a long walk. TTFN.

Replies

• odditblue
    odditblue Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Look again sweetheart... because you are BEAUTIFUL! Look at the things you love most about yourself. Your eyes, your hair, your smile, your best features... sometimes I look at my feet because my toenails got painted (finally). Find something you love about you and smile at it. Give yourself a smile. Love yourself. You are changing. Every second. Don't lose heart.
    (((((((((((((((BIG OL' HUGS)))))))))
    <3
  • Destinee704
    Destinee704 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Look again sweetheart... because you are BEAUTIFUL! Look at the things you love most about yourself. Your eyes, your hair, your smile, your best features... sometimes I look at my feet because my toenails got painted (finally). Find something you love about you and smile at it. Give yourself a smile. Love yourself. You are changing. Every second. Don't lose heart.
    (((((((((((((((BIG OL' HUGS)))))))))
    <3

I totally agree. You love yourself unconditionally each and every day. You get up with a goal in mind to enhance your beauty inner and outer. We are all beautiful not only an inspiration to others. Keep your head up. By getting out and putting on your walking shoes is a great idea! You will feel a lot better afterwards. Stay beautiful!
  • TheCaren
    TheCaren Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    Awww. Holly, that voice in your head that says those ugly things to you IS A BIG FAT LIAR! You are a daughter of the King. Any questions?
  • orapronobis
    orapronobis Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    Awww. Holly, that voice in your head that says those ugly things to you IS A BIG FAT LIAR! You are a daughter of the King. Any questions?

^^This!
  • iLoveMyPitbull1225
    iLoveMyPitbull1225 Posts: 1,691 Member
    Options
    i think we all have these days :) just keep at it and you will be fine! I think it results of so many years of terrible body image issues. I do it all the time
  • thrld
    thrld Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    Don't look at the reflection of your clothing/self. Look at your accomplishments, at your vitality, at your actions and your nature.
    If you see only your physical image, then you are missing the most important part of you.