How often do you weigh in?

Options

Replies

• xlipservicex
    xlipservicex Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I weigh in Mondays @ 7pm with my diet coach and he does my measurements. I usually weigh myself every other morning but I only track my weight once a week.
  • tj1376
    tj1376 Posts: 1,402 Member
    Options
    I try to do it every Saturday morning. Sometimes I look during the week but I wont record any changes from it.
  • SweeDecadence92
    SweeDecadence92 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Thursdays, as soon as I get up. Usually on a weekly/biweekly basis
  • devincl1
    devincl1 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I weigh every morning before I get dressed (half asleep! lol) but only record it once a week. Good Luck!
  • JudgeOC1
    JudgeOC1 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm one of those people that like to weigh almost everyday. I weigh myself after using the toilet, but before showering and eating anything. For me, even seeing a little loss, I feel better. If I see a small gain, it pushes me to do better at food choices that day. It's just my motivation.
  • hmp1130
    hmp1130 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I'm bad, I weight 2-3 times a day.
  • LGrill27
    LGrill27 Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    Every Monday.
  • MeriLeMay
    MeriLeMay Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Sunday mornings when I wake up.
  • BohoLovin
    Options
    Officially--Monday Mornings after my run. Unofficially--whenever I feel like it! Sometimes this is every day, but I don't get upset if the numbers have gone up a little, I know that fluctuations are normal.
  • winterswish
    Options
    Thursday mornings, after I pee. (TMI Tuesday)

^^^Ha! There are some of us with very, very specific routines that would blow the TMI 'o-meter off the wall. :)

I used to weigh obsessively. As in multiple times a day. But we wacky binge eaters have some funny habits.

Now I keep my scales in the hall closet so it has to be a choice to go get them, set them up, weigh and put the back which slows me up to about four times a week. I'd love to get down to once a week. Still hopeful but happy with less than every day now!
  • Ashleymeganlove
    Options
    I weigh in every Thursday morning before I do anything. I try to be conscious of my intake the night before and eat those calories and drink earlier in the evening. I've wanted to do it during the week a few times but I force myself not to.
  • hnewell1030
    Options
    Once a week on Saturday morning after waking up, undressing, and using the toilet.

Same here!! I weigh in buck naked after my first pee of the morning every Friday
  • DaddyNunn4
    Options
    I weigh in on Friday mornings after my walk and using the restroom
  • rlfranklin03
    rlfranklin03 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I weight myself everyday because it allows me to e conscious of my eating habit and allow me to better plan my meals and exercise for the day. Although I am not satisfied with the fluctuations in my weight is has gradually declined.
  • skcardiog
    skcardiog Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    Daily - 6:15 am - record it - then forget it - on with the day .
  • Poprocket_2012
    Options
    first thing every sunday morning
  • jennermler
    jennermler Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I weigh myself everyone morning before I shower......it's a habit I have gotten into. I don't know how effective it really is other than making me nuts when I gained a pound or two!!! Feel free to add me.....I have about another 80 pounds to lose and could use motivation from people going through what I am :)
  • cathyfowler662
    cathyfowler662 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Sunday morning after my shower and before I eat or drink anything.
  • MissJanet55
    MissJanet55 Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    I've always been a person who weighs several times throughout the day, and just put my scale away for the month of February as an experiment. The first few days were very, very hard. Putting my scale away has made me realize how easily discouraged I am by normal fluctuations, and how afraid I am of magically gaining a huge amount of weight overnight (yeah, I know).

It has also forced me be much more honest about my logging, and I am really feeling a difference in my body after only a week. I may start only weighing monthly after this. I know it's not for everyone, but it feels like a really good thing for me.
  • kimberly702
    kimberly702 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    I step on the scale every morning after I wake up (and use the bathroom). I like seeing where I'm at and make adjustments each day, especially if I've had a high sodium day... then I really see that and have a number in my head to get rid of and am more likely to get that water in. But I log once a week... usually on Thursday or Friday.