Been reading and getting really inspired!!

Options
I've been logging and reading here since the end of December, when I started yet another weight loss attempt. The difference this time is it's going to work and last. I've definitely made up my mind. I'm embracing a new lifestyle, not just going on a diet. I'm planning to lose at least 60 lbs. I've lost 6.5 in about 5 weeks. It seems slow, but I'm thrilled with any loss. I'm an RN and am really good at taking care of others. Now it's time to take care of myself. I'm looking for friends to share the journey. I've never done message boards very well, but I am so inspired when I read posts on MFP!!

Replies

• cdwilson2003
    Options
    Everyone's stories are very inspiring. I am still trying to find the "niche" to get me in the right direction. Feel free to add me I log in daily (most of the time), and I've left my food diary viewable to my friends so the ones that are much farther into their journey can give me some pointers. I've decided my weigh-in days will be Wednesday so I'm keeping my fingers crossed for tomorrow morning. Good luck to you.
  • mhk0719
    mhk0719 Posts: 255
    Options
    Glad you read your post! Congrats on the weight loss so far!! Awesome job!!