AMAZING spicy dip/sandwich spread! High protein, low cal!

Options
Calantorntain
Calantorntain Posts: 172 Member
Who knew something so tasty would be so simple? I don't like plain greek yogurt, but this is great.

Ingredients
- 0% Fat Plain Greek Yogurt

- Frank's Red Hot Sauce (I used the "thick" one because it's what was available, but I assume regular would work just as well, and would be basically be calorie free)

Directions
Mix the two ingredients. Taste to see when it is hot enough.

What to use it for
Everything! I dipped baked chicken in it, very tasty. My roommate spread it on a meat n cheese sandwich, and I tried some, it was delicious. I hear it is also tasty to dip hard boiled eggs in it.

GO EAT THIS IT IS DELICIOUS AND FILLED WITH PROTEIN

Replies

• devan44
    devan44 Posts: 130
    Options
    I just ate Franks on my tuna - no mayo - and it was delish! I eat Franks RehHot wing sauce on everything but never thought of healthifying it, lol. Thanks for sharing :flowerforyou:
  • Calantorntain
    Calantorntain Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Nice! I'm not a tuna fan, but I make a salmon dip from dry-pan-fried canned salmon, greek yogurt with some mayo, siracha, celery, and ground pepper. I use veggies as dippers, and it is quite tasty
  • alpine1994
    alpine1994 Posts: 1,915 Member
    Options
    I mix greek yogurt with some Mrs. Dash and a little bit of italian dressing dry mix and it's like ranch dressing, but it's ok to eat the whole thing! Great for dipping veggies in.
  • doddzington
    doddzington Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for the great ideas!! Its hard for me to eat plain veggies.