Gaining weight...and happy!

Options
avababy05
avababy05 Posts: 930 Member
Since joing MFP last month I've started increasing how often I work with weights as well doing 30DS and about 30-45 minutes a day of additional cardio.Through the forums I've learned sooo much! Now I know a little weight gain is normal when you first start.I lost the majority of my weight on my own over the last three years and joined to lose a few more pounds and stay on track.Although the scale shows a slight gain I've lost 2 1/2 inches off my waist.My clothes are loose and I feel FABULOUS! I never thought I would ever reach a point where I can honestly say I don't care what the scale says after being tied to it since I was 14 years old.I want to thank everyone for great advice and tips and encouragment to try new things .I'm so grateful I found this site!

Replies

• RobinC37
    RobinC37 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    This is how I feel. I still weigh-in each week because of a contest I'm in, but MFP has really already changed my life without seeing big losses. I'm doing 30DS with some extra cardio and tracking what I eat.

Congrats on your successes!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!