Test

Options
To those who are just beginning their journey...I am one of you.

This morning I looked at the scale and was disappointed that I showed no loss once again. I was ready to say screw it (once again) and then I remembered the photo I took 3 days after beginning what I like to call "My Short Journey". That's it, I was taking a photo and if I didn't see results, I was quitting! I worked too hard not to see any changes on the scale! This is what I saw...

87c7f16b-c19f-4ae9-94af-a4d52b7b54fd_zpsc314371a.jpg

Boy is it hard to post those photos! I'm not where I want to be yet, but I realized looking at those photos that I am in the process of becoming a better, healthier me. I may not be the athlete I want to be yet, but I'm closer than I was a few short weeks ago!

So to all those beginning their "journey to health", don't always believe the scale. Take photos and be proud of those small changes that will help you to succeed in becoming a better you.

Replies

• RobinC37
    RobinC37 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    IMG=img

You need the tag at the end too, to end the command to post a picture. [ / img ]
    without spaces.

should read:

[ img ] URL [ / img ]
  • Northerngurl
    Northerngurl Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    IMG=img

You need the tag at the end too, to end the command to post a picture. [ / img ]
    without spaces.

should read:

[ img ] URL [ / img ]

Thank you!