Brazil Butt Lift workout

Options
Hi,
I was wondering if anyone has tried this and what your results were. I am about 10 pounds from my goal weight but need serious firming. How would you incorporate this workout throughout the week with other cardio and strength training? Also, I have heard you can get the same results from doing squats and lunges. Any thoughts?
Thanks!:smile:

Replies

• tbear358
    tbear358 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I am also 10 pounds from my goal weight. I did this for 3 weeks before getting sidetracked and lost 5 pounds and several inches. I was able to slim down my outer and inner thighs along with my saddlebags and backside. It definitely targets those and works different angles than just squats and lunges. Plus its really fun! I didn't do anything but what the program said as they recommend 2 workouts (about an hour) a day. With my HRM, I was burning about 500 calories a day. At the start of the program, I was trying to fit into my size 8s but they were tight across my backside, thighs, and around my midsection. But 3 weeks later, I can fit back into my 8s comfortably so the results were definitely there!
  • SuzanneRogers
    SuzanneRogers Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    where do I find this workout?
  • Supermel
    Supermel Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    I haven't tried this (never heard of it) but i am also around 10 pounds from my goal and I am having great luck with the Jillian Micheals30 Day Slim down (which alternates the 30day shred with a cardio and a no more trouble zones(this is the one that is helping the most i think!). I have seen huge results in the last 16 days on my saddlebags, behind, and thighs. I've dropped a full inch on my thighs and i am so happy. After 45 days with Jllian total, I'm down 3.5 inches on my thighs and 5=6 inches on my waist and hips.
  • cpatt
    cpatt Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    You can order it from Beachbody http://www.beachbodycoach.com/cpatt

Here is a link to a demo of it http://beachbodycoach.com/esuite/home/cpatt?bctid=59417476001

where do I find this workout?